X570 motherboard for 3900X build

I am upgrading my rig, but currently stuck at picking motherboard and ram.

Been looking at a few different options;

Budget option:

Asrock X570 Pro

MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi

Midrange:

Asrock X570 Steel legend

MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi

Asus Prime X570-Pro

Gigabyte X570 Pro

Upper limit:

Asrock X570 Taichi

Gigabyte X570 Ultra

I want a good, quality motherboard with: at least 2 m.2 pci gen 4 slots (preferably with heatsinks)

wifi and bluetooth is preferred

Sleek design. Going for a black/grey/white build.

A good soundcard

A good NIC without any issues

Supports 4x8GB 3600mhz CL16 memory. Preferably dimms with RGB.

RGB sync system which works

I can't seem to decide which board to go for. The MSI Carbon board is kinda ugly and I've got bad experience with Gigabyte's software on my current Gigabyte B360 board.

The Asrock X570 Taichi seem to fit most of the points, but the memory QVL was lackluster. Asus had a much better list but lacks wifi...

I've been eying the G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz (F4-3600C16D-16GTZR) and those are on Asus QVL. Even tested with 4 dimms which aĺlows expansion.

Any help is appreciated as I'm started to be blinded by specsheets ?

I wasn't looking for exactly what you are. But I went with the Gigabyte Gaming X. I would say you can't go wrong with the Taichi ?

1 minute ago, Minidak said:

I wasn't looking for exactly what you are. But I went with the Gigabyte Gaming X. I would say you can't go wrong with the Taichi ?

There are some concerns on Reddit about the chipset overheating on that board. Basically the fan intake is located so close to the upper PCI slot that the graphics card overheats the chipset. Made me a bit reluctant.

The MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi  is currently 18% off. Is that a good board? Will it allow the 3900X to boost to it's potential with PBO and whatnot?

Gigabyte got a bad reputation a few years back on its boards, but in the last couple generations they have stepped their game up a lot.  The Z390 gigabyte boards came with one of the best VRMs of any released for a decent price.  Steve at GN did all their recent testing on an aorus x570 board, and was very happy with it.  It seems like you would be safe there.

I have personally never heard anything but good things about the Taichi boards, but admittedly have not owned one.  I didnt know that about the fans.  Man I hate the idea of those fans on these boards, noise plus a point of failure potentially.  Big bummer

El Zoido:  9900k + RTX 4090 / 32 gb 3600mHz RAM / z390 Aorus Master 

The Box:  3900x + RTX 3080 /  32 gb 3000mHz RAM / B550 MSI mortar