Upgrading PC advice/guidance

Hi all,

I am looking to upgrade my now 6 year old PC. (Bit stupid of me of not doing this over time). I am having some throttling issues with my current config, especially when I am downloading things (my cpu spikes up to 100%) everything starts to lag and stutter. I am having difficulties in choosing what I want to upgrade. With my current config it is almost even more economic for me to just buy a brand new PC where I am from, when I get to a certain price point. I am a casual gamer, my favorite games are usually openworld and single player. Gaming at 1080p. I have one ultrawide 34inch screen (AMD freesync) and one 24inch monitor. Both are 144hz. I am now looking to use my PC for video editing etc. So I am widening my use cases. I will post the parts I have looked at in USD converted from my currency. 

These are the parts that I want to change:

- GTX 780 standard MSI version (nothing fancy with multiple fans etc.)

- i7-4770k

- MSI z87-G45

- 16GB RAM clocked at 1666MHz or 1333MHz cannot remember. Is way to low anyway by today's standards I believe.

This is my PSU I think it should be more than enough:

- 650W power supply

These are the parts that I have looked at:

Motherboards:

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING - Price - $129.88 (on sale in my country 24% off) I have read something about the VRM on this board, however I am not into OC that much.

- MSI B450 TOMAHAWK - Price - $128 (so just the same as asus)

CPU:

- AMD Ryzen 7 3700x - Price - $422.95

RAM:

G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 32GB 3000MHZ - Price - $161.40 (I have no experience in RAM, these ones are the cheapest I could find)

GPU:

- RTX 2060 Super - Price - Starts at $505.41 (this is way to expensive for me considering I can now just buy a new pc when everything is put together...)

- RTX 2060 Super - Price - Starts at $422.95

- Radeon 5700 XT - Price - $515.90 (I have read that people should wait for third parties to create their own versions, with better cooling. Again I am not into OC)

- PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 56 Red Dragon -  $341.54 (on sale)

Nobody sells the Nvidia 10 series anymore, (if somebody does it is extremely overpriced for some reason) and I do not want to buy it from the second hand market. Because a lot of them have been used by miners. Was very profitable here in my country for a while.

Any advice/guidance would be helpfull!

- Pythones

Oh I can see that there is a typo. The cheapest RTX "Super" is of course the standard version.