Help me choose a new monitor?

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy myself a bad*ss monitor for my gaming setup within the next week or two. I'm currently running on a GTX 1080 with an i7-7700k and am looking for something with 1440p and 144hz (minimum) as I'm mostly into competitive gaming but also really appreciate a great picture. I'm seeing mixed reviews everywhere so was just interested in some of your opinions, what is the best choice overall in your opinions? Price is no question however Im not interested in the $2000 crazy displays haha.

Look forward to any suggestions :)

MSI MAG27CQ - best hardware purchase ever :) 

Just disable Freesync / G-Sync compatible thing. It causes occasional flickering in some games.

Below 144 fps, the screen tearing doesn't occur. Above that, it's very hard to notice it... and some games allow you to cap FPS at 143 for example.
PS: I'm using i7-9700K + RTX 2070

23 minutes ago, Fr4nt1s3k said:

MSI MAG27CQ - best hardware purchase ever :) 

Just disable Freesync / G-Sync compatible thing. It causes occasional flickering in some games.

Below 144 fps, the screen tearing doesn't occur. Above that, it's very hard to notice it... and some games allow you to cap FPS at 143 for example.
PS: I'm using i7-9700K + RTX 2070

Thanks for the suggestion dude but Im currently switching from an MSI monitor and I kinda wanna try something different as I've had a lot of issues with this one :)

2 minutes ago, DefoNotJim said:

Thanks for the suggestion dude but Im currently switching from an MSI monitor and I kinda wanna try something different as I've had a lot of issues with this one :)

How about this bad boy?

https://www.amazon.com/FreeSync-Monitor-Exclusive-2560x1440-Display/dp/B07MVX3PKS

1440p 144hz and IPS panel with tons of RGB and frameless

6 minutes ago, celerystruct said:

How about this?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017EVR2VM/ref=psdc_1292115011_t4_B07MVX3PKS

same res but now 165hz and comes with g-sync! Less rgb and more bezels though

This was originally my number 1 choice! but I've read that it has a tendency to be a 'luck of the draw' when you buy one, as in it's often defective.