Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
epickill

Parts list (my first ever!, would love suggestions!)

It's definatly worth it to get a 3200mhz cl16 kit over a 2666mhz kit for ryzen and that motherboard is massive overkill for that cpu if you're considering upgrading to a 37/38/3900x in the future it's good i guess.

Posted · Original PosterOP
6 hours ago, Votivee said:

Drop the NVME SSD, you don't need it.

Get this instead for a little bit more and twice the capacity.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/LRkj4D/western-digital-blue-500gb-25-solid-state-drive-wds500g2b0a

where i live it's double the cost of the NVME SSD (225NIS for the NVME) (400 NIS for the 500GB SSD) basically a difference of 60$. i can myb order it off amazon tho.

6 hours ago, geo3 said:

Go with a R5 3600 and 3200Mhz Ram. Save money by going with a B450, a smaller PSU and using the stock cooler.

i've used a stock cooler on my current PC. it killed my temps on the CPU, a 1080 needs atleast 500W so i can go with a 550W and i heard higher speeds RAM doesn't change alot with the 3600.

which b450 btw? and is it good for the 3600?

6 hours ago, alatron978 said:

It's definatly worth it to get a 3200mhz cl16 kit over a 2666mhz kit for ryzen and that motherboard is massive overkill for that cpu if you're considering upgrading to a 37/38/3900x in the future it's good i guess.

oke, what MB do u suggest? i'm not planning on upgrading the CPU if i get a 3600 instead of that MB.