GTX 1060 with max-q GPU clock stuck at 139 MHZ !! HELP ME

JAbeRJOJ0

the gpu stuck at 139 mhz and and memory clock at 202 mhz as you can see in the image that gpu power is 623 W ( witch is too ? high i think ) while the program HWinfo64 says its a power issue , and here is what i have tried i changed windows twice changed the drivers to the latest and bunch of old ones upgraded bios to the latest , i did most of the software that could have a relation with it and now i think its a hardware issue so can any body tell me what to do ??!!!

HERE IS THE PICTURE  https://imgur.com/49kxBll 

my laptop is Dell Inspiron 15 7577 with a 180 W charger

Use GPU-Z and not HWinfo. 623W is an error because that power draw from a 1060 Max-Q is impossible. Your laptop has a 180W charger. It would switch off instantly if it drew 623W and probably destroy your laptop completely.

That 139mhz is probably an error too. I expect that when you use GPU-Z everything will be normal.

Gaming Rig:CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v2¦RAM: 16GB DDR3 Balistix 1600Mhz¦MB: MSI Z77A-G43¦HDD: 480GB SSD, 3.5TB HDDs¦GPU: AMD Radeon VII¦PSU: FSP 700W¦Case: Carbide 300R

9 hours ago, Madgemade said:

Use GPU-Z and not HWinfo. 623W is an error because that power draw from a 1060 Max-Q is impossible. Your laptop has a 180W charger. It would switch off instantly if it drew 623W and probably destroy your laptop completely.

That 139mhz is probably an error too. I expect that when you use GPU-Z everything will be normal.

the same thing The gpu stuck 139 mhz no matter what but memory clock go to the max value some times 2002 mhz and here is the gpu-z monitoring report , it says the same thing that its power issue and look at the voltage its 0.625 FIXED !!!! could that be a hardware issue 

https://imgur.com/vHQOZn4

2 hours ago, JAbeRJOJ0 said:

could that be a hardware issue 

Yes your GPU is almost certainly faulty. It's not going to get better on it's own or by reinstalling anything.

You need to send it back for repair/RMA. If it's out of warranty then probably not worth the cost to fix unless you DIY. Just sell and get a newer laptop.

Gaming Rig:CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v2¦RAM: 16GB DDR3 Balistix 1600Mhz¦MB: MSI Z77A-G43¦HDD: 480GB SSD, 3.5TB HDDs¦GPU: AMD Radeon VII¦PSU: FSP 700W¦Case: Carbide 300R