Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VRfux

Rtx 2060 for external graphic card

Posted · Original PosterOP

So i already have a rtx 2060 but i don't have a pc or planing to buy a pc , i am gonna connect it to my asus x450jf using the wifi cable (that laptop don't have thunderbolt 3 ) any advice?

is a hassle to do it, some pcs will complain and will give you problems with drivers, the performance loss is big, the pci express for the wifi adapter is only 1x, that gpu need at least 4x, so ypu will see thst games will not perform as great as on a gaming pc with a 1060

5 hours ago, VRfux said:

So i already have a rtx 2060 but i don't have a pc or planing to buy a pc , i am gonna connect it to my asus x450jf using the wifi cable (that laptop don't have thunderbolt 3 ) any advice?

I might be misunderstanding you, but why did you get a 2060 if you weren't gonna build a pc and dont have a way to easily hook it up to a laptop?

Gaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x     Cooler: Corsair H60     RAM: G.Skill Tridentz RGB 16gb 3200mhz     Mobo: Asus B450-F Gaming

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8gb     Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark TG     PSU: Corsair RM850x     

Storage: 250gb Samsung 960 EVO, 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Streaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600     Cooler: Noctua NH-L9a     RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16gb 3200mhz     Mobo: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi ITX

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Dragon RX 570 4gb     Case: Fractal Design Node 202     PSU: Corsair SF600    

Storage: 120gb Kingston A400, 500gb Samsung 860 EVO