GPU Not getting detected

arvark

Hello, last year I've had the same problem and it solved randomly...

Basically, after playing GTA V (only with that...) my PC freezes and doesn't recognize my GPU and I have to reboot and clear CMOS a bunch of times to get it to work (I can't understand how and why it solves itself), and today it started happening even when not playing GTA V. Yes, I've tried reinstalling the game. I'm trying to reinstall the drivers but the first time it froze, and this time it BSOD'ed. Now it is getting recognized but won't display signal... Jesus IDK what the hell is going on.

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

55 minutes ago, arvark said:

Hello, last year I've had the same problem and it solved randomly...

Basically, after playing GTA V (only with that...) my PC freezes and doesn't recognize my GPU and I have to reboot and clear CMOS a bunch of times to get it to work (I can't understand how and why it solves itself), and today it started happening even when not playing GTA V. Yes, I've tried reinstalling the game. I'm trying to reinstall the drivers but the first time it froze, and this time it BSOD'ed. Now it is getting recognized but won't display signal... Jesus IDK what the hell is going on.

Can you give the BSOD code? What GPU do you have?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

Didn't give me the time to write it... 

GTX 970.

As or right now i've tried unplugging and replugging the PCI-E connectors, and it seemed to work... I managed to finally install the drivers and it did give me signal.

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

15 minutes ago, arvark said:

Didn't give me the time to write it... 

GTX 970.

As or right now i've tried unplugging and replugging the PCI-E connectors, and it seemed to work... I managed to finally install the drivers and it did give me signal.

sounds like a power issue to me. 

Is your power supply still good? (is not listed on the psu tier list)

Gamesystem: X3700, 32GB memory @3200mhz, GTX1080 Hybrid

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti

It's the old version (the better one, the new one wasn't as good), IIRC it's pretty decent

Spoiler