Trying to build a PC for 1440p gaming at 144Hz as well as streaming!

Mazzarus

So I have only ever built one other PC many years ago but I have done a lot of research and I'm looking for some informed opinions on my choices. This PC will be used for gaming in 1440p, streaming, and a little music production. I want it to last so I am trying to go semi-all-out if that makes sense. I have quite a good budget but nothing too crazy. I do want this PC to look pretty, so I've added a lot of RGB components and a lot are chosen to color match and I don't mind spending more to make it look pretty haha. 

Let me know what you think! 

CPU: AMD 3900X

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE

Motherboard: Asus PRIME X570-PRO

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB DDR4-3600

Storage: Samsung 970 Pro Plus 1 TB M.2

GPU: Some 2080 Super when those come out

Case: Lian-Li PC-011

Fans: 3x Corsair LL120 RGB 

PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

For the monitor I am thinking about going with a Asus ROG SWIFT PG278QR, but I haven't totally decided on that yet. Also, as far as cooling, I am actually planning on eventually doing a custom loop set-up eventually and cooling both my CPU and my GPU, but to start I was planning on using my CPU cooler as an exhaust and the 3 LL fans as intake to create positive pressure in the case. I'm open to suggestions on everything so let me know.

Thank you all!

9 hours ago, Mazzarus said:

So I have only ever built one other PC many years ago but I have done a lot of research and I'm looking for some informed opinions on my choices. This PC will be used for gaming in 1440p, streaming, and a little music production. I want it to last so I am trying to go semi-all-out if that makes sense. I have quite a good budget but nothing too crazy. I do want this PC to look pretty, so I've added a lot of RGB components and a lot are chosen to color match and I don't mind spending more to make it look pretty haha. 

Let me know what you think! 

CPU: AMD 3900X

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE

Motherboard: Asus PRIME X570-PRO

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB DDR4-3600

Storage: Samsung 970 Pro Plus 1 TB M.2

GPU: Some 2080 Super when those come out

Case: Lian-Li PC-011

Fans: 3x Corsair LL120 RGB 

PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

For the monitor I am thinking about going with a Asus ROG SWIFT PG278QR, but I haven't totally decided on that yet. Also, as far as cooling, I am actually planning on eventually doing a custom loop set-up eventually and cooling both my CPU and my GPU, but to start I was planning on using my CPU cooler as an exhaust and the 3 LL fans as intake to create positive pressure in the case. I'm open to suggestions on everything so let me know.

Thank you all!

There’s a new 1440p 144hz monitor from lg coming out soon which is supposed to be the first ips 1ms display... nano ips tech or something, might want to look into that?