Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SansVarnic

Recommendations please.

Posted · Original PosterOP

I am looking for a decent replacement for my SteelSeries Apex 350. Pretty much I want to replace it with a similar type of keyboard.

I bought the Apex 350 because of all the extra programmable buttons as it helps with both my gaming but more importantly my work productivity.

Thank you in advance. :) 

See the source image

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

5 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

I am looking for a decent replacement for my SteelSeries Apex 350. Pretty much I want to replace it with a similar type of keyboard.

I bought the Apex 350 because of all the extra programmable buttons as it helps with both my gaming but more importantly my work productivity.

Thank you in advance. :) 

See the source image

Why not just buy another Apex 350 if you like it so much?

Posted · Original PosterOP
12 hours ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Why not just buy another Apex 350 if you like it so much?

Apparently it is discontinued. There seems to be a common issue where the keyboard would "short out" or self disconnect from the pc. I unfortunately have recently started to experience this after having the keyboard for a couple of years. Ive looked around and found another but just for argument sake if there is another keyboard out there that would meet my need and that doesnt suffer from this issue I would gladly take interest.

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

5 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Apparently it is discontinued. There seems to be a common issue where the keyboard would "short out" or self disconnect from the pc. I unfortunately have recently started to experience this after having the keyboard for a couple of years. Ive looked around and found another but just for argument sake if there is another keyboard out there that would meet my need and that doesnt suffer from this issue I would gladly take interest.

if you really need macros fr work you wan get a nice keyboard for typing and get a second keyboard that comes with software I hear the corsair software is pretty good with this and just reprogram the entire keyboard with macros that you need. like this 

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 ---> monoprice monolith Alex Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, AKG k240, AKG k52

My portable setup: fiioe10k, fiio ubtr---> Tin hifi T3, Koss ksc 75,

Bluetooth headphones I use: AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

CPU : ryzen 1300x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1060 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10