Upgrade to prebuild

Eduard the weeb

Hey guys I want to upgrade my prebuild, I was wondering does anyone have recommendations for Gpus with a 75 watt tdp?  

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

GTX 1050/1050Ti?

Yeah didn't think about those I've been away from the PC community for a while and kinda came back recently so I didn't know much about the new RTX cards on the low end lol, but thanks for the suggestion.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Just now, Eduard the weeb said:

Yeah didn't think about those I've been away from the PC community for a while and kinda came back recently so I didn't know much about the new RTX cards on the low end lol, but thanks for the suggestion.

I don't know anything about any RTX cards lower than a 2060, which takes 6 pin PCIe.

I suppose some of the RX cards like the 460/560 would be decent options as well.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!