Left is louder than right on my phone when using headphones

Laniakea

I did nailed down the issue to phone by trying the headphones on another device, model is LG G2. I wonder if there exists something as phone's headphone driving circuit has got damaged by aging or something, does this kind of thing happen? I checked if there's any balance options are in play but nope, it's just the phone. Any help? 

could be a loose connection in the jack (like if you've ever partially inserted a headphone before), there could be a left/right balance setting in the program you are using that got adjusted to far, you could have a left/right balance setting in the sound settings of the phone or it could be a failing circuit.

18 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

could be a loose connection in the jack (like if you've ever partially inserted a headphone before), there could be a left/right balance setting in the program you are using that got adjusted to far, you could have a left/right balance setting in the sound settings of the phone or it could be a failing circuit.

Yeah all of them I tested. It has to be a failing circuit. But is it even possible? Didn't see anywhere this kind of thing happen before. And how yo fix it exactly? Or can I?

5 minutes ago, Laniakea said:

But is it even possible? Didn't see anywhere this kind of thing happen before. And how yo fix it exactly? Or can I?

re- assemble the phone could fix it

4 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

re- assemble the phone could fix it

Seems like a lot of pain that'll not do anything but I'll give it a try thanks ;)

Just now, Laniakea said:

Seems like a lot of pain that'll not do anything but I'll give it a try thanks

not hard for lg g2, start from back cover, battery. unscrew all

youtube is your best friend

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

not hard for lg g2, start from back cover, battery. unscrew all

youtube is your best friend

I've done it before, just don't know what it will do to fix that kind of problem ^^

it could be the headphone jack itself, I got one for one of my devices for like $8 on IFIXIT and replaced the jack in my Galaxy Tab 2 7".

1 minute ago, Daniel644 said:

it could be the headphone jack itself, I got one for one of my devices for like $8 on IFIXIT and replaced the jack in my Galaxy Tab 2 7".

Thank you for the tip :) I'll try that if I find the issue is the jack.