DIT Self-Training -Work Flow for Arri and Red?

Hey guys! I'm doing my best to join the field of Digital Imaging Technicians! My local college does not host any classes, online nor physical, for this kind of thing. I have a basic grasp of what I'll be doing, but I'm hungry to learn more! Text books, videos, websites, anything that can be provided to help me learn the work flow of Arri and Red in respect of DIT? 

Moist

man, that's a hard one to learn about online. for some reason nobody talks about dit how-to online. if you find anything good let me know! i need some more info as well.

Don't Judge my spelling I'm dyslexic 

• 1 month later...

The Black and The Blue was a good resource from an Assistant Cameraman's perspective. There are not a lot of resources on an academic level. Knowing media management and color science like the back of your hand is a good start. When dealing with DIT issues, they can range from efficiency in offloading and data storage to creating LUTS and generating dailies. Check with your local college's media/film programs and ask to help the cameramen/cinematographers. A lot can be learned from the study of how a DP creates a look on set and how that translates to post production.