Is LMG actually working on a Minecraft Server?

iKingRPG

So on the @LinusTechtwitter, someone tweeted a poll as seen in the image on whether they will have a LTT Minecraft server. Just curious was this a joke, or will it really happen? If so will we be seeing giant PIA statues build by LTT?

Screenshot_20190705-040426.png

57 minutes ago, iKingRPG said:

So on the @LinusTechtwitter, someone tweeted a poll as seen in the image on whether they will have a LTT Minecraft server. Just curious was this a joke, or will it really happen? If so will we be seeing giant PIA statues build by LTT?

If it does happen, you can bet I'll join up. Would be great to have a lightly modded community server using one of the easy-to-run modpacks found in the Twitch launcher.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

It could certainly be possible considering how much spare bandwidth they have and how much hardware they have lying around.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I'd join.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

+1 for the idea of a modded experience with a decent modpack that uses a somewhat recent version of minecraft

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

1 hour ago, TeenTesla said:

+1 for the idea of a modded experience with a decent modpack that uses a somewhat recent version of minecraft

What I'm curious about is if it will have a lot of work put into it, what kind of server it will be, or if it will just be a Garbage 100% vanilla server with no rules and TNT everywhere.

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

It could certainly be possible considering how much spare bandwidth they have and how much hardware they have lying around.

They'd better get some DDoS protection from cloudflare or something... If they are hosting by their self, they could just get a separate internet connection with an IP.

I honestly dont rlly care cause it would be interesting anyway

1.7.10 server with buildcraft, industrial craft, nuclear and solar addons, dimensional doors, railcraft, and twilight forest at the very least

@Crunchy Dragon

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Just now, Jtalk4456 said:

1.7.10 server with buildcraft, industrial craft, nuclear and solar addons, dimensional doors, railcraft, and twilight forest at the very least

@Crunchy Dragon

For sure. I'd totally play on that.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I’d join easy. It’s actually the only game that runs on my computer atm.

11 minutes ago, floofer said:

I’d join easy. It’s actually the only game that runs on my computer atm.

That's what you get for having a MacBook for gaming.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Drak3 said:

That's what you get for having a MacBook for gaming.

I only play sc2 and minecraft anyway.

4 minutes ago, floofer said:

And you wonder why you aren't part of the harem.

/s

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

I might get back into Minecraft if they do. Although I'm more of a Creative sort of guy where I just build shit without limits, so Creative server would be my go to thing for sure.

16 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

I might get back into Minecraft if they do. Although I'm more of a Creative sort of guy where I just build shit without limits, so Creative server would be my go to thing for sure.

Same here, except I can build without issues on a survival world... in fact it's more of a challenge since you have to get your own materials, thus the sense of accomplishment at the end is great... But they would really need a way to "protect" a plot of land against griefers. 

I remember making a huge underwater "palace" in the old NCIX minecraft server.... aaaand then they shut it down before I could put the finishing touch to it, so all that hard work went to waste...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

33 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Same here, except I can build without issues on a survival world... in fact it's more of a challenge since you have to get your own materials, thus the sense of accomplishment at the end is great... But they would really need a way to "protect" a plot of land against griefers. 

I remember making a huge underwater "palace" in the old NCIX minecraft server.... aaaand then they shut it down before I could put the finishing touch to it, so all that hard work went to waste...

I like to build with steel, bright wood (birch?) and glass.Steel and glass require tons of effort to make in huge quantities.

12 hours ago, floofer said:

Is SC Supreme commander? 

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

1 minute ago, will4623 said:

Is SC Supreme commander? 

The more likely guess would be StarCraft 2

Just now, TetraSky said:

The more likely guess would be StarCraft 2

Yah probably. 

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!