Bang for buck Pc (i think)

Wuter

Ok, first things first ? (I'll stop) if this is the wrong page, just direct me ?

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Wuter/saved/yYt9GX

I did 2 hours to this build, just looking up which ones are better than the other and so on (i didn't make this irl) and i think it's a good bang for buck. not the gtx 1060 6gb but that's for gaming good, give me good advice please ? 

3 minutes ago, Wuter said:

Ok, first things first ? (I'll stop) if this is the wrong page, just direct me ?

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Wuter/saved/yYt9GX

I did 2 hours to this build, just looking up which ones are better than the other and so on (i didn't make this irl) and i think it's a good bang for buck. not the gtx 1060 6gb but that's for gaming good, give me good advice please ? 

Part list is private so we can’t view it...

but I would recommend waiting until tomorrow when Ryzen 3000 is launched.

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

The part list is private. Wait for rysen 3000 and then the old rysens will go cheaper. If you can wait longer, you might be able to get a good deal on a used rysen that people are selling so that they can get a new one.

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

my fault

im not gonna buy it its for fun of sorts

it should be good now

My friend basically has this exact build and it runs really well, but I think you'd do good to save up just a little more for a 1660 ti. Most are about $50 more than that 1060 and will be 15-20% faster in a lot of games.

Current System: R7 1700x 3.93Ghz, PowerColor R9 380x 1.14ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz, EVGA 650 GS

8 minutes ago, Tobleh said:

My friend basically has this exact build and it runs really well, but I think you'd do good to save up just a little more for a 1660 ti. Most are about $50 more than that 1060 and will be 15-20% faster in a lot of games.

or i could take a amd rx 580 crossfire hmm

1 minute ago, Wuter said:

or i could take a amd rx 580 crossfire hmm

Rule of thumb, always go for a more powerful single gpu. Not every game supports crossfire and SLI, and some even get lower fps with multiple gpu's. So unless you're doing multiple high end cards, it's really not worth it.

Current System: R7 1700x 3.93Ghz, PowerColor R9 380x 1.14ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz, EVGA 650 GS