Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aBattleBorn

monster hunter world LFG

Posted · Original PosterOP

sup guys?

i have just started playing monster hunter(10+ hours so far) and i am looking for English speaking newbise to play with, i am on GMT +2 time zone

comment or add me on steam if you are interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/abattleborn/

my current setup:                              cpu:amd ryzen 1600x      

cpu cooler :noctua nh l9i                  mobo:gigabyte ab350-gaming 3

ram:crosair vengance 16 gb             gpu:amd rx 580 pulse                      

tower:antec p8                                  psu:antec 650w

I would be interested in starting to play the game. I'm GMT +1 and I'm native english.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964730113/ Deceitfulone

I've only about an hour in the game but haven't played it yet as I intended to play with a friend who never bothered with the game.

My Corsair Machine: CPU: AMD Threadripper 1950x cooled by a Custom Watercooling Loop| CASE: Little Devil V10 | MOBO: Asus Zenith Extreme RAM: 32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3200mhz ram | GPU: Nvidia Gtx 1080 PSU: Corsair AX1200 with custom white sleeved Cables  SSD's: 500gb Samsung 970 Pro & 960GB Intel SSD | Monitors: 34" Acer Predator | Mouse: Logitech G903 and Powerplay matt | KEYBOARD: Logitech G610 | HEADSET: Logitech G933 Wireless Headset

| Pics of my rig |

Not a new player to MHW, but I be down to help out and play with ya.  GMT -5.

Just a nutty gal that abuse hardware with F@H and BOINC.

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 4690K Delid, E5-2670V3, 1900X, 1950X, 5960X J Batch

My GPU Army:960 FTW at 1551MHz, 1080Ti FTW3, 1080Ti SC, 1070 Hybrid, 2x Titan XP

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad 9.7" (2018 model), Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

i would say i would play with you guys also but my time is way different lol UTC-4 i think? not sure but if yours is GMT +2 that makes you at 2.22pm and for me its 8:25am LOL

I'd be up for it, feel free to add me. I've been wanting to get into this game for a while now.

What do you use for chat? I've my own self hosted teamspeak server (TS.GimmeGaming.ie) but also have discord installed.

My Corsair Machine: CPU: AMD Threadripper 1950x cooled by a Custom Watercooling Loop| CASE: Little Devil V10 | MOBO: Asus Zenith Extreme RAM: 32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3200mhz ram | GPU: Nvidia Gtx 1080 PSU: Corsair AX1200 with custom white sleeved Cables  SSD's: 500gb Samsung 970 Pro & 960GB Intel SSD | Monitors: 34" Acer Predator | Mouse: Logitech G903 and Powerplay matt | KEYBOARD: Logitech G610 | HEADSET: Logitech G933 Wireless Headset

| Pics of my rig |

Posted · Original PosterOP
On 8/10/2019 at 10:14 PM, GimmeGaming said:

I'd be up for it, feel free to add me. I've been wanting to get into this game for a while now.

What do you use for chat? I've my own self hosted teamspeak server (TS.GimmeGaming.ie) but also have discord installed.

i am using mainly discord but i will download team speak if it is more comfortable for you, add me on steam for now if you are still up to your offer.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/abattleborn/

On 7/29/2019 at 1:50 PM, GimmeGaming said:

I would be interested in starting to play the game. I'm GMT +1 and I'm native english.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964730113/ Deceitfulone

I've only about an hour in the game but haven't played it yet as I intended to play with a friend who never bothered with the game.

sorry for the late response, i have added you on steam.
talk to me if you are still up for your offer

On 8/10/2019 at 3:25 PM, xreaperx22 said:

i would say i would play with you guys also but my time is way different lol UTC-4 i think? not sure but if yours is GMT +2 that makes you at 2.22pm and for me its 8:25am LOL

lol, you are more than welcome to join me,sleep is for weaklings anyway lol.

On 8/10/2019 at 8:52 AM, Ithanul said:

Not a new player to MHW, but I be down to help out and play with ya.  GMT -5.

highly appreciated brother

my current setup:                              cpu:amd ryzen 1600x      

cpu cooler :noctua nh l9i                  mobo:gigabyte ab350-gaming 3

ram:crosair vengance 16 gb             gpu:amd rx 580 pulse                      

tower:antec p8                                  psu:antec 650w

5 hours ago, aBattleBorn said:

highly appreciated brother

Sent you a friends request.  There some nights here I do hunt runs till midnight or 1am.  Usually on weekends though.  Planning to do some serious hunting this upcoming Sat since the special events are on going, and I still need to farm some parts before Iceborne drops later this year.

Just a nutty gal that abuse hardware with F@H and BOINC.

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 4690K Delid, E5-2670V3, 1900X, 1950X, 5960X J Batch

My GPU Army:960 FTW at 1551MHz, 1080Ti FTW3, 1080Ti SC, 1070 Hybrid, 2x Titan XP

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad 9.7" (2018 model), Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU