Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patuga

[Complete Build] Corsair 570x Clear

Posted · Original PosterOP

This is my personal rig, so i wanted something cool but also didn't require a lot of work to put together. I chose the Corsair Crystal 570x and decided to add some RGB to it ?

After putting everything together, there were a couple of things i didn't like:

- I didn't like the fact that the Tinted Glass Panels made everything look grey instead of white. 
- The Psu shroud didn't have a cover at the edge so the psu wires could be seen. 
- The Stock fan brackets had some ugly cut-outs and didn't really look very good with rgb fans. 
- The "dark side" was showing. This one was really bad :(
- I could only mount 2 fans at the top, which looked weird.

XMr791T.jpg
8OpdGrp.jpg
dD5OTal.jpg
c0NxuHZ.jpg
eHyslFj.jpg

So I decided to add some custom made parts we've been making, to make my build look better. Here's what i added to the build:

Fullsize Psu Shroud:
MBcdwlO.jpg
fmrmgZI.jpg

Fan Brackets (top and front). The Front Bracket lowers the fans by 10mm, which lets you install a 360mm radiator at the front and still be able to install 3x 120mm fans at the top, with our custom brackets.
H9gJm7R.jpg
J5BPjC8.jpg
m4zIpaw.jpg
BFLnvu5.jpg
ZJCjtzo.jpg
ft6uAHX.jpg

Motherboard tray Cover:
xUI7P3c.jpg
ccAf9rX.jpg

Clear Panels for Front, Top and window side, and a matt white for the backside to hide the cables:
tYqXHXf.jpg
BJCq0gw.jpg
QjZrcY6.jpg
24HF9VR.jpg
Now the case looks white as it should ?
SInkxQn.jpg

Gpu Backplate:
y24kHEz.jpg

Finished looks:
w9ttufr.jpg
OAzKC6a.jpg
NyL7rSF.jpg
tV5JBLq.jpg

And that's it for now :)
Let me know what you think of it.

That back plate decal is super cool and overall a good looking build, only thing I would of done differently are the blue cable extensions. Personally with the whole build being white and black and with the only color that isn't lighting being the decal, I would have gone with standard white or a neon blue, or something like a three tone neon set with the blues, pinks, and whites of the decal. I just think the blue you picked is too dark to match the decal and without any white in the cables it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Main Desktop: CPU - I9-9900k @5ghz | Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | GPU - Asus ROG STRIX 2080ti OC RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200mhz | AIO - H100i Pro RGB | PSU - Evga 850 GQ | Case - Fractal Design Meshify C White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME SSD / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Seagate 2TB Firecuda Hybrid Drive |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10+ - Ceramic White 512GB |

If you ask for a Mid Tower case recommend, I will 90% of the time recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C or S2.

What is that backplate? Is it custom, or could I buy it

Systems:

Main Gaming:                                                        Windows XP:

Ryzen 5 2600                                                               Intel Pentium 3

Asus RX 580 OC                                                     1GB DDR2

Patriot Viper DDR4 8GB                                         Asus Motherboard

Asus ROG B450-I                                                   Dell 300W

Corsair CX 450                                                       ATI Rage 128 Fury Pro

FreeNAS Server:                                                   Windows 98/95 duel boot:

I5 3400k                                                                  Pentium Pro

Patriot DDR3 8GB                                                  HP Vectra motherboard 

Gigabyte Ultra Durable                                           500MB RAM

Rosewill Glacier 600W                                           Soundblaster 16

Matrox Mystique

Random PC:                                                         

AMD Phenom x4 850                                          Key:

Kukete A78                                                          Motherboard

Kingston 4GB DDR3                                            Memory

Dell 500W                                                            Power Supply

Graphics Card

Other Gaming:                                                    Sound Card

Ryzen 5 2600                                                       Processor

Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming

MSI 1050 OC

Hyper-X 16GB DDR4

EVGA 750 B2

On 7/6/2019 at 2:50 AM, BLLDoesTech said:

It's the design of a CS.GO skin called "Hyperbeast", if I'm not mistaken.

I'm sure you can find it yourself somewhere.

On 7/6/2019 at 1:50 AM, BLLDoesTech said:

The Design is called hyper beast.

As for the backplate itself you can buy it at Hyper Beast Gpu Backplate

On 7/5/2019 at 4:53 PM, SpookyCitrus said:

That back plate decal is super cool and overall a good looking build, only thing I would of done differently are the blue cable extensions. Personally with the whole build being white and black and with the only color that isn't lighting being the decal, I would have gone with standard white or a neon blue, or something like a three tone neon set with the blues, pinks, and whites of the decal. I just think the blue you picked is too dark to match the decal and without any white in the cables it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thank you for the comment :)

regarding the cables, those were the only ones i had available at the time, so i went with that. but i plan on using black extensions from now on :)