So how much did you boost your steam level?

D1Wolfgang
8 hours ago, Semper said:

Are these restrictions new, relative to steam's age? I don't ever remember encountering limited functionality based upon anything, and to be honest, I don't even know if profiles had a level attach to them when I created my account.

You can add more friends, and add widgets. He might mean these functions since they'd be either grayed out or unavailable to low levels.

Thoughts become things. What you hold in your mind, you will hold in your hand. 

Be happy for yourself.

My rig :) :

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tX4hWD

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor  
Motherboard: Asus - Prime X470-Pro ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive   
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  
GPU: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB AORUS Video Card 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  

Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  
Monitor: AOC - G2770PQU 27.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor 
Keyboard: Corsair - K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Wired Gaming Keyboard 
Mouse: Corsair - Sabre RGB Wired Optical Mouse  
Custom: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO, 250 ohms 

13 minutes ago, D1Wolfgang said:

Lovecraftian

I discovered this in 2019 as well. I own quite a few Lovecraftian games but haven't gotten around to playing any of them. Some look like I'd like them so I bought them for dirt cheap or added them because they're free. Surprisingly I own Cultist Simulator. I got it for free on eBay from someone that sent it to me by accident instead of someone else. I was forced to keep it since it's tied to my account but I've never played it. It's not my cup of tea at all but if I were influenced to play it in some way, I'd pick it up and give it a try.

19 minutes ago, D1Wolfgang said:

Praey for the Gods

I've actually never heard of this game. I've always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus(only from watching Reign Over Me) and this game looks very good. Probably won't be playing it anytime soon with that high price tag but I'll keep it in mind years down the road when it hits a my price range.

lol got from level 5 to 7 with new 7 games i have been eying for months, this will keep me occupied for at least 3 months

my current home setup:cpu:amd ryzen 2700 // cpu cooler :aigo 120mm aio // mobo:gigabyte ab350-gaming 3 // ram:crosair vengance 8*4 // gpu:amd rx 5700 //

tower:antec p8 // psu:antec HCG 650w.

my current work setup: cpu:intel xeon x5675 // cpu cooler :generic 6 copper pipe // mobo: x58 lga 1366 chines motherboard // ram: 32GB ecc // gpu:amd r7 260x //                    

psu:antec 550w.

my current home server setup:cpu:intel xeon x5690 // cpu cooler :aigo 120mm aio // mobo: x58 lga 1366 chines motherboard // ram:crucial 8*2 // gpu:amd rx 580 //

tower:antec p110 silent // psu:antec HCG 850w.

13 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

I discovered this in 2019 as well. I own quite a few Lovecraftian games but haven't gotten around to playing any of them. Some look like I'd like them so I bought them for dirt cheap or added them because they're free. Surprisingly I own Cultist Simulator. I got it for free on eBay from someone that sent it to me by accident instead of someone else. I was forced to keep it since it's tied to my account but I've never played it. It's not my cup of tea at all but if I were influenced to play it in some way, I'd pick it up and give it a try.

I've actually never heard of this game. I've always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus(only from watching Reign Over Me) and this game looks very good. Probably won't be playing it anytime soon with that high price tag but I'll keep it in mind years down the road when it hits a my price range.

Caught it for a bit of a discount, and the fact that it's in early access was enticing, not offputting like most would see it. It's easily worth 40 dollars when it's COMPLETE, so a 20 dollar investment in a good game that the devs are still active with is worth it to me. :) 

Be happy for yourself.

Spoiler

Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  

1 hour ago, aBattleBorn said:

lol got from level 5 to 7 with new 7 games i have been eying for months, this will keep me occupied for at least 3 months

Awesome. I love buying a few at a time. Then you can taste all the flavours :P 

Be happy for yourself.

Spoiler

On 7/3/2019 at 11:28 PM, WereCatf said:

The Summer Sale was stupid this year and there were no good sales on any good games, so I didn't spend a single cent. That also means I didn't boost my level, either.

There's a 80% off for Hitman GOTY Bundle(2016) series, which I got. 

Borderlands 2 is 75% off, and The Handsome Collection is 97% off.

Yeah it's not as great as before, but Witcher 3(70% off) and Far Cry 5(67% off).

You get the picture. Mostly what I got were smaller games, like Schmups(Binding of Isaac:Rebirth, Metal Slug 3)