im planning to build a new PC in October wondering how much I should sell my current one for or if i should sell the parts

So, right now I have an i3 4170 (not the best) and an rx 480 4gb, 8gb ram, 1tb hard drive, 128gb ssd. case etc. Wondering what I should price it for to sell. also since its relevant there is no front usb ports because the connector thing broke. and one of the fans is missing a fin so, I could always replace the fan but not sure what to do about the connectors. Just letting yall know to help with pricing

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

~$70 for GPU  & ~$50 for whole pc.

better keep it as spare 

other than the hard drives theres nothing really to reuse

7 minutes ago, Jordan_C21 said:

other than the hard drives theres nothing really to reuse

Sell it as a whole would be probably be your best bet then, depending on what your local Craigslist looks like maybe try selling for $125-150 and that’s pretty high even. Having broken pieces might cause some people to shy away a bit, so it may be a good idea to fix that fan. The usb connectors not working might also draw people away from buying.

overall, I’d be impressed if you got over $100 for it all...

It might be worth it just to keep the parts as a test bench, unless you really need the money.

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

I would try to unload it on craigslist whole for a fair amount.  If it doesn't sell in a couple weeks then part it out on ebay.

21 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

if its working fine, then use as secondary pc/ office works/ banking/ htpc/ home server etc

resale value is very under whelming lol

im 16 , we already have one of those and i have no use for a second one. i guess i could keep it tho