• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toxinliquid

Help me find something

Posted · Original PosterOP

hello everyone !

i would really appreciate some help ,

am looking for very small extra tiny cameras that can be installed in a car , that would turn on when the car is started and would record for 30 days and after that starts looping on old videos 

must record video without sound , can someone guide me where to find such a thing? 

thank you very much !

Note : I do not need them to spy on girls , its needed for an experiment with the ministry of health that i do not know the details of .

Posted · Original PosterOP
9 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

Google around for "dash cam", there are tons of alternatives.

thank you for your reply , those types of camera are too big, 

am looking for something neat ,budget is  30000$ 

Your budget is $30k? Holy shit. Too bad i don't own a very small camera for you...

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play MTGA & watch anime at 720p...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee! The Cassette Deck!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

With that kind of budget, you might want to go directly to professionals, maybe from surveillance industry.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv