Need advise ... on memory question if I should change or not change

I’m getting my first pc, from maingear and I couldn’t be more excited ?

I got three hard drives 

- WD BLACK 2 Tb ssd NVME m.2(OS)

- Intel 660 p 2 Tb ssd NVME m.2

- WD BLACK 4 Tb hdd 

They worked really hard for how picky I am and that I’m not super tech savvy. But now I’m wondering if the 660p will still be ok for my gaming and work flow such as office and emails and pics and games or if I should try to remove the riser cable and install another 2 TB WD BLACK.

im nervous because I’ve been waiting for a couple months for the pc and I don’t want to damage it for something that wouldn’t be worth it 

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

why would you damage it?

why do you need so much internal storage?  dont tell me is for pron!

if i could, i would move away from hard disks, all for ssd, even sata ones

4 minutes ago, goto10 said:

why would you damage it?

why do you need so much internal storage?  dont tell me is for pron!

if i could, i would move away from hard disks, all for ssd, even sata ones

I honestly don’t know why I got this many. I didn’t want a 3rd M2 or data as I got it for redundant purposes.

i play lots of games and music. So I just wanted to see if it’s worth or even something I would notice to replace my secondary with a western digital like my first one or if it’s be a waste of time and money like other users have said ...

i wojld damage it because I don’t know shit about computers and it was built by maingear and I’ve waited 2 months for something not to work right because of my doing 

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

if you have doubts, remember that both youtube and maingear should have videos on how to do it

i think that if you have that many, wait to see  if you need more and then consider options, for file storage is now more revomendef extetnal media like a nas or a cloud service, for games i think you dont need more for some time, remember that most games usually only use 20 to 50gbs of space, one rarely actively install and use more than 10 games, only AAA games eat 80 or 100 gbs of  space, so you have space for at least 30 games there without touching the windows ssd

if i was you, i wouldnt add more, just enjoy, in 2 or 3 years perhaps retire the western digital and go all in ssd

9 minutes ago, goto10 said:

if you have doubts, remember that both youtube and maingear should have videos on how to do it

i think that if you have that many, wait to see  if you need more and then consider options, for file storage is now more revomendef extetnal media like a nas or a cloud service, for games i think you dont need more for some time, remember that most games usually only use 20 to 50gbs of space, one rarely actively install and use more than 10 games, only AAA games eat 80 or 100 gbs of  space, so you have space for at least 30 games there without touching the windows ssd

if i was you, i wouldnt add more, just enjoy, in 2 or 3 years perhaps retire the western digital and go all in ssd

What I’m asking  is should I replace the Intel 660 P with the western digital black like my first drive or is it a waste of time and money? I got this many simply to be safe I suppose 

1 minute ago, thedemoncowboy said:

What I’m asking  is should I replace the Intel 660 P with the western digital black like my first drive or is it a waste of time and money? I got this many simply to be safe I suppose 

sorry if i understood you wrong, my point is that i would move from hard disks if i could, so the 660p is a great option, but you loose 2 gbs in storage capacity, i personally would move to all ssd

just to be clear, as delivered, that maingear will come with two ssds, no hard disk, is that correct?

without knowing the internal design of the case i would not add another hard disk, i would add more ssd via sata or nvme on pci express slots, but as i said earlier, wait to see if you need more space

as i said, i would move personal files out of the pc, nas or cloud storage

11 minutes ago, goto10 said:

sorry if i understood you wrong, my point is that i would move from hard disks if i could, so the 660p is a great option, but you loose 2 gbs in storage capacity, i personally would move to all ssd

just to be clear, as delivered, that maingear will come with two ssds, no hard disk, is that correct?

without knowing the internal design of the case i would not add another hard disk, i would add more ssd via sata or nvme on pci express slots, but as i said earlier, wait to see if you need more space

2 TB WD BLACK M2 NVME  (OS)

2 TB NVME M2 660 

4 Tb hdd

1 hour ago, goto10 said:

The ones I have are below