laptop for 70-100€

Hi,

I am looking for a used laptop for around 70-100€ that has a CPU clock speed of at least 2GHz, 4GB ram, decent GPU and at least 250GB of storage. I was looking up on a website to buy or sell stuff in Serbia, kupujemprodajem.com and still don't know what to use. I would like to get some suggestions because I want to replace my old Compaq Presario v3700 laptop and I have a budget of ~97€.

Thanks a bunch

Retro

Try to sell what you have for as much as you can, even 20€ just so you can get an SSD.

Is the site for buying second hand stuff? Show us some of what they have there, there's no specific laptop at the 100€ price point...

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

app and website of kupujemprodajem.com https://imgur.com/a/0sTDCUY they are both the same layout.

Also what do you mean by second hand stuff? Do. you mean like used stuff because if you do, yes, however there are refurbished items on the site just to let you know.

What's it being used for? If you hadn't specified a graphics card, I was going to say a Thinkpad X230, they're compact, can be had with either an i5 or i7, generally come with 4-8gb of ram, but have intel onboard graphics. 

I have one myself, although it's the tablet version. The normal X230's can be had very cheap, generally being of the right age that businesses are replacing them in droves.

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

52 minutes ago, Ross Siggers said:

What's it being used for? If you hadn't specified a graphics card, I was going to say a Thinkpad X230, they're compact, can be had with either an i5 or i7, generally come with 4-8gb of ram, but have intel onboard graphics. 

I have one myself, although it's the tablet version. The normal X230's can be had very cheap, generally being of the right age that businesses are replacing them in droves.

I would use it as my daily driver really, aka play games, use discord, watch YouTube and other misc things

@RetroProfessional and what kind of games? Because you won't find anything in your price range that will comfortably play newer games I reckon :/ 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

On 7/2/2019 at 5:22 PM, RetroProfessional said:

Hi,

I am looking for a used laptop for around 70-100€ that has a CPU clock speed of at least 2GHz, 4GB ram, decent GPU and at least 250GB of storage. I was looking up on a website to buy or sell stuff in Serbia, kupujemprodajem.com and still don't know what to use. I would like to get some suggestions because I want to replace my old Compaq Presario v3700 laptop and I have a budget of ~97€.

Thanks a bunch

Retro

Just get a raspberry pi 4 and get a power bank a portable screen a mini wireless keyboard and touchpad and connect them