Would you pay $100 for a Chinese Salvage Motherboard?? I did..

nicklmg
On 7/3/2019 at 5:30 PM, Masquerade20 said:

so...i have one of these motherboards... mine says it's ALLOYSEED x79t but ont the bios it says "to be filled by oem"....but anywas...thing is....i have an 8 gb ddr3 1866mhz installed..but no matter what i do the ram still running at 1333 mhz... my bios version is 4.6.5 UEFI bios project 0.20...and it's on that retro AMI bios... the version seems to be 2012... I'm telling this things so i can be very specific to the issue I'm having...and since linus had the same i don't know if someone could help me on this mission.... i can only chose the speed by an option that says "force speed (.....)" 

(.....) this coud be from 800 to 1866

so if anyone could help me... please...i dig it too much on google and found nothing and have no idea where to go now....

Have you try to modded BIOS tablet or iniject from extract another bios

I'd like to tinker around with an "x89" G34 Opteron board, but it looks like they're cut down significantly. There's only one model offered, and you only get two out of the four memory channels. At $65 shipped for the board with I/O shield and cooler, and another $15 for a 16-core Opteron chip, it still might be entertaining.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

• 6 months later...

Has anyone gotten a RAID expansion card to work on Chinese boards?  I am with an x79 and a marvell 9230 controller and I am not getting the Marvell raid bios