Are these good pickups for the steam summer sale?

Lowspecgamer

These are all games I've never played before I just want some personal opinions on them and whether there good or not. I've played the first shadow warrior. Also any recommendations? Mainly looking for single player story experiences.

Screenshot (2).png

I have only played Bioshock and Tomb Raider. I say it's a good deal for thoses games :) 

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Uptivuptiz said:

I have only played Bioshock and Tomb Raider. I say it's a good deal for thoses games :) 

Alright thanks 

Sleeping dogs is not a good game. But I guess for 2$... It does have Emma Stone in it.

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

11 hours ago, Lowspecgamer said:

These are all games I've never played before I just want some personal opinions on them and whether there good or not. I've played the first shadow warrior. 

They're all good games. The last 3 on your list are the better deals price wise. The Bioshock Collection and Metro Redux bundles you could have gotten for around $5.00-$7.00 cheaper but if you plan to play all those games then you're not going to regret your purchase.

11 hours ago, Lowspecgamer said:

Also any recommendations? Mainly looking for single player story experiences.

You cannot go wrong with The Witcher III. The GOTY Edition or the standard edition. Go for GOTY if you plan to invest hundreds of hours into it. If you get a few hours into it, there's no putting it down. Same for The Witcher I & II. Both are on very good sales as well. You can get all 3 games in a Steam bundle for the same price as just The Witcher III GOTY Edition. The choice between the two would probably be whether or not you like older games as much as newer ones.

As for more single player story experiences, there's so many to choose from. Not sure of your taste in games so right now I'd recommend the ones that are at better sale prices. Here are 40 or so of your best bets right now when it comes to Story games...

Of course there's more to be found but these are the Story driven games that are not only at decent sale prices right now, they are all less than $4.00. If I had to include 1 game above $4.00 to go after right now, it would have to be Hollow Knight. One because it rarely see less than $9.99, two because you usually gotta wait around a month for it to hit that $9.99, three because it just so happens to be at a historic low price right now and finally because it's simply a must play game.