Small studio in own house

How do I set up 9 cameras in own studios and live stream it. I have to connect cameras and microphone and  send it to streaming platform and next to my own website.
But How to conect it, what will be best camera, and how to mix audio and video.

My Budget? I thinking about something about 300$ per camera.

thats a very difficult challenge especially at 300$ a camera. black magic has capture cards for 4 camera set ups with both hdmi and sdi but with a budget of only $300 per camera your best bet would be to get some used dslr cameras and make sure they can do a clean hdmi output. what exactly are you planing on streaming? perhaps 9 cameras is too many. 

Don't Judge my spelling I'm dyslexic 

On 6/27/2019 at 4:11 PM, Tiaxx said:

How do I set up 9 cameras in own studios and live stream it. I have to connect cameras and microphone and  send it to streaming platform and next to my own website.

why 9 cameras? 9 camerass to 9 different streams or 9 cameras to only single stream?

yeah what would i know about cameras or cinematography compared to you tech people.  i've only done this work for nearly 20 years, won a few awards, worked in over a dozen different countries and a few multi million dollar projects

On 6/27/2019 at 9:11 AM, Tiaxx said:

This totally depends on what kind of cameras and end result that you're expecting. Given your budget and the fact that you want to run 9 simultaneous streams, it sounds like you might be best served by a group of webcams. Putting together something like DSLRs and capture cards is way beyond the scope of what you want to spend.

for nine cameras there is no cheap solution,  You will be looking at a Black magic or a panasonic video switcher,  Cameras that support SDI out  and an audio mixer going into a proper mixer.  A 9 camera setup is EXPENSIVE,  Hell most Network TV Stations only run 3-5 Cameras per studio setup.  a 9 camera setup is definitely doable but just expect that you will have to spend at least 1200 or more on each camera multiple thousands of dollars on a video switcher. 

There is no cheap solution for capture/switching.  You will either build a dedicated PC to do the switching and capture which means you will have to make a threadripper or x99 based system to have the PCI lanes to support all the capture cards you will need,  or you have to buy a Profesional Video Switcher which is going to start around $3.5-$4K as the starting point for the amount of inputs you are looking for.

The audio end of things is actually going to be the cheapest option as you can get one of a few Mixers that let you treat them like Audio interfaces if your using a PC as your switching option,  or if you are just using a pc as the capture/streaming option then you can go all the way down to some really inexpensive mixers like Mackies old analog line of mixers.

Off the top of my head based off of builds i have done for work, at 9 cameras there is no way i could price the full system build out for less than $10K.

I mention this not to tell you not to do a home studio but instead focus on what you are really trying to do with your home studio and think about how to make it work with only as many cameras as absolutely necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Here I go giving my opinion again. I would say due to the lack of information that I can go from you might consider going with a security camera setup. You can get them with high res cameras and the option to capture audio, or get with no audio and setup for external audio recording and sync the two. With that many cameras I would think that it would be a good start and later if you upgrade to higher end video you could always use the others for security purposes.