Combine M.2 with 4tb hdd

WicKedRoodoo

Hello i have a samsung 500gb m.2 960 evo and a 4tb hdd and awhile ago i wanted to combine them but at the time you couldn't if it was above 2tb all up when you used storemi but recently i was reading and people were doing it with 4tb hdds and all and i was wanting to do that. My m.2 is my primary drive with windows on it and so i want to combine them without formatting the 4tb hdd but i don't mind formatting my m.2,if there is any program that i have to use or anything or even how to do it using storemi i don't mind just as long as i can combine it i'll be laughing thanks.

Specs

gtx 1060 6gb

corsair vengence 8x4 ddr4 2666mhz ram

asus prime x470-pro motherboard 

ryzen 7 2700x 8 core

4tb hdd

samsung 500gb 960evo m.2 

rm1000x 1000watt psu

hope that helps ❤️

I've never heard of this workaround with storemi, but I think you can pay for more storage to be combined though. 

But then again, why would you be using storemi? A lot of people advise not using it since it's risky as hell and you might lose your data... 

Motherboard: MSI B450m Mortar Max

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700 w/ Wraith Prism

RAM: Klev Cras X 3200mhz 8gb x2

GPU:  Zotac Mini GeForce GTX 1070ti 8GB

PSU: Seasonic GX-750

Case: Inplay Robin 101 + 10 fans w/ hub and remote

Storage: Toshiba 1TB, Western Digital WD Green 1TB, Crucial BX500 480GB

I have only heard that it is really good i didn't relise about lose of data n all i remember i use to have it then i stuffed it up, If you do it and it works correctly can it stuff up randomly? And if not storemi is there any other programs that are better or so?