Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Half Life

System Crashes

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi guys, 

A few weeks ago my system starts crashes regulary, some times BSOD or just frezze. The problems started when I change my motherboard, I bought an Aorus Z390 Pro WiFi, the only changed that I do when I change the mother board was reinstall the OS. I downloaded the windows media creation tool and download the ISO this month.

 

How looks when the system works normally.

IMG_1952.thumb.JPEG.6b0945a7030ed2b3db82c8908eca26a1.JPEG

 

 

 

 

How looks when system frezze.

IMG_1951.thumb.JPEG.7fc05eebc0979b15b6df45118bb83c8b.JPEG

 

 

 

And the BSOD...

IMG_1945.thumb.JPEG.6dfd135eb5397a128f72d0ed284bb5c6.JPEGIMG_1944.thumb.JPEG.c1d775c29dd9d3d774c93d8ce69354a5.JPEG

 

 

I reinstalled ALL drivers but the problem still.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Half Life said:

Hi guys, 

A few weeks ago my system starts crashes regulary, some times BSOD or just frezze. The problems started when I change my motherboard, I bought an Aorus Z390 Pro WiFi, the only changed that I do when I change the mother board was reinstall the OS. I downloaded the windows media creation tool and download the ISO this month.

 

How looks when the system works normally.

IMG_1952.thumb.JPEG.6b0945a7030ed2b3db82c8908eca26a1.JPEG

 

 

 

 

How looks when system frezze.

IMG_1951.thumb.JPEG.7fc05eebc0979b15b6df45118bb83c8b.JPEG

 

 

 

And the BSOD...

IMG_1945.thumb.JPEG.6dfd135eb5397a128f72d0ed284bb5c6.JPEGIMG_1944.thumb.JPEG.c1d775c29dd9d3d774c93d8ce69354a5.JPEG

 

 

I reinstalled ALL drivers but the problem still.

What is your whole system? Could you list it in PcPartPicker?


Just say @Boinbo if you need me! I'll be limited to GPU, CPU, general discussion, peripherals, and new builds and planning though. I'm a potato.

(New)System specs:

Hp Pavilion with Core i3 5010u

HD 5500 Graphics

15 inch 1080p Screen

SKU Number: M1Y2UA#ABA

BIOS (UEFI): Insyde F.81, 7/25/2016

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Half Life said:

Do you have an overclock applied aswell? If you do restore BIOS overclocking settings to default and see if it continues crashing.


CPU: Ryzen 3700X GPU: RTX 2080 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 3000MHz Motherboard: Z270 MPOWER GAMING TITANIUM SSD: Samsung 850EVO Cooler: Corsair 100X PSU: Corsair RM850x Case: NZXT H500

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, DisguisedMonkey said:

No graphics card?

 

1000W PSU for just an i5?

Not yet. 

 

Haha it was on discount, same price that 600w. 

2 hours ago, DisguisedMonkey said:

Do you have an overclock applied aswell? If you do restore BIOS overclocking settings to default and see if it continues crashing.

I had and remove the settings, but no by restore. 

 

I'll try. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Half Life said:

Not yet. 

No problem was just wondering if you had taken one out.

14 hours ago, Half Life said:

 

Haha it was on discount, same price that 600w. 

I thought you had just gone extremely overkill but if it was the same price why not.

14 hours ago, Half Life said:

I had and remove the settings, but no by restore. 

 

I'll try. 

Did this fix anything?


CPU: Ryzen 3700X GPU: RTX 2080 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 3000MHz Motherboard: Z270 MPOWER GAMING TITANIUM SSD: Samsung 850EVO Cooler: Corsair 100X PSU: Corsair RM850x Case: NZXT H500

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
14 hours ago, DisguisedMonkey said:

No problem was just wondering if you had taken one out.

I thought you had just gone extremely overkill but if it was the same price why not.

Did this fix anything?

Well, I ran Prime95 on memory test and the system crash 27 min after, I can´t see the mensagge error, but on event viewer the error it's 0x0000000a (0x0000000000000010, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff804116a2232). And this it another one 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000004, 0xffff81808433f4f0, 0xffff81808433f448, 0x0000000000000000). 

 

And the MEMORY.DMP file

 

 

 

memory.txt

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Another thing, after the last crash I hear a little buzzer when the OS runs up, and too when I do something with the mice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Half Life said:

Well, I ran Prime95 on memory test and the system crash 27 min after, I can´t see the mensagge error, but on event viewer the error it's 0x0000000a (0x0000000000000010, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff804116a2232). And this it another one 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000004, 0xffff81808433f4f0, 0xffff81808433f448, 0x0000000000000000). 

 

And the MEMORY.DMP file

 

 

 

memory.txt


IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by conflicting memory locations if I recall correctly.

 

If you go to System Information > Hardware Resources > Conflicts/Sharing you will be able to see a list of conflicting memory addresses.

 

Another solution would be if you have a system restore point or image you could revert to. If you do I would suggest reverting back to this.

 

If not, a complete OS reinstall would be ideal. Just make sure you backup anything important.


CPU: Ryzen 3700X GPU: RTX 2080 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 3000MHz Motherboard: Z270 MPOWER GAMING TITANIUM SSD: Samsung 850EVO Cooler: Corsair 100X PSU: Corsair RM850x Case: NZXT H500

Link to post
Share on other sites

Clear CMOS. Enable XMP in bios.

The buzzing sound could indicate that the PC is not grounded (ths not an issue unless your motherboard is making contact with the case) I would pull out the motherboard and check and reseat the board.


Ryzen 2700X - Crosshair VII Hero - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - 3200@CL14, 1.35v  

EVGA BE SC 1080 Ti - Samsung EVO 960 500GB - EVGA 750 G3 - Design R6 TG blackout

Cooling: 3x NF-S12A in front - Kraken X62 on CPU (2x NF-A14) - Kraken X42 on GPU (1x NF-A14)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, DisguisedMonkey said:


IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by conflicting memory locations if I recall correctly.

 

If you go to System Information > Hardware Resources > Conflicts/Sharing you will be able to see a list of conflicting memory addresses.

 

Another solution would be if you have a system restore point or image you could revert to. If you do I would suggest reverting back to this.

 

If not, a complete OS reinstall would be ideal. Just make sure you backup anything important.

Actually, for the moment only have one ram stick on slot A1, and last night I change it to B1 and ran P95 on memory blend arround 4+ hours and no problems. Today I'll run P95 for more time and at the night I'll play to check. I hope it's just that if you use only one stick that you need to place in slot B1, because the manual only indicated the slots than you must use if you have two or four sticks.

 

4 hours ago, DoctorNick said:

Clear CMOS. Enable XMP in bios.

The buzzing sound could indicate that the PC is not grounded (ths not an issue unless your motherboard is making contact with the case) I would pull out the motherboard and check and reseat the board.

I change the speakers for a headset and the buzzing gone, the buzzing only hear when I use my USB speakers, I'll clean the CMOS and at the afternoon post the feedback. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi guys

Well, today I ran P95 10+ hours with the memory stick on B1 and no problem. But Gigabyte told me if I use one stick must be on A2, I did it but the system crashes again with this error: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xffff83cc8194a2e2, 0xfffffb03ca726ce0, 0x0000000000000000). 

image.png.5ccd7ad46dc200bda0616a5dcc3c0ec0.png

 

Do you think than the slots A maybe are faulty?

 

PD. The buzzing gone after clear CMOS.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×