Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OcatDude726

Case/Power Supply Question

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello I am going to build a PC for the first time and I have a question. I want to use the Corsair RM650x 80+ Gold 650w power supply with the Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid tower case but I want to confirm that it will fit in the case and function without issue. Thanks 

You're good

𝓗𝓲 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂a

Just now, OcatDude726 said:

Hello I am going to build a PC for the first time and I have a question. I want to use the Corsair RM650x 80+ Gold 650w power supply with the Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid tower case but I want to confirm that it will fit in the case and function without issue. Thanks 

It will fit. If you are worried, put them in pcpartpicker and check for incompatibility.

Just say @Boinbo if you need me! I'll be limited to GPU, CPU, general discussion, peripherals, and new builds and planning though. I'm a potato.

(New)System specs:

Hp Pavilion with Core i3 5010u

HD 5500 Graphics

15 inch 1080p Screen

SKU Number: M1Y2UA#ABA

BIOS (UEFI): Insyde F.81, 7/25/2016

On 6/25/2019 at 10:26 AM, OcatDude726 said:

ATX case.  ATX power supply.

It'll work.