Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catchears

Custom messages beneath posts

Those are 'signatures', you can add your own once you reach 100 posts. It will become available in your profile settings.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello all,

I have come to notice that some members of this forum have text/pc specs listed underneath their posts (see pictures). How do I add that to my posts? Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum.

Thanks,

Catchears

Point Blur_Jun252019_160737.jpg

Point Blur_Jun252019_160737.jpg

Press the ❤ beneath my post if you found my answer helpful! If you want me to see your answer, quote me or tag me with @Catchears!

Specs:

CPU: Dual Core Ultra Low Power Intel i5 @ 1.7GHz

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3

Case: it's a laptop

FPS in minecraft with lowest settings possible: about 10

Posted · Best Answer

Those are 'signatures', you can add your own once you reach 100 posts. It will become available in your profile settings.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Oh ok, thanks.

Point Blur_Jun252019_160457.jpg

Press the ❤ beneath my post if you found my answer helpful! If you want me to see your answer, quote me or tag me with @Catchears!

Specs:

CPU: Dual Core Ultra Low Power Intel i5 @ 1.7GHz

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3

Case: it's a laptop

FPS in minecraft with lowest settings possible: about 10

-Duplicate Threads Merged-

As mentioned you need 100 posts before you can edit it. For reference, you can find the signature settings for your account here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/settings/signature/

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M      Cooling Cryorig H7