Custom messages beneath posts

another_member
Go to solution Solved by Wauthar,

Those are 'signatures', you can add your own once you reach 100 posts. It will become available in your profile settings.

Hello all,

I have come to notice that some members of this forum have text/pc specs listed underneath their posts (see pictures). How do I add that to my posts? Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum.

Thanks,

Catchears

Point Blur_Jun252019_160737.jpg

Point Blur_Jun252019_160737.jpg

Those are 'signatures', you can add your own once you reach 100 posts. It will become available in your profile settings.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

2 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Oh ok, thanks.

Point Blur_Jun252019_160457.jpg

-Duplicate Threads Merged-

As mentioned you need 100 posts before you can edit it. For reference, you can find the signature settings for your account here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/settings/signature/

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25