Installing/restoring clover on existing macOS Mojave patched bootable USB

Alright so I've been eager to get into macOS so I installed a VM on my Win7 laptop and now I wish to dual boot it with Mojave. I am not gonna be using win10 as its updates are uncontrollable and it doesn't run well on my laptop anyway. I am gonna be using the same disk with different partitions.

I went on to download macOS Mojave from the App Store to create a bootable USB but ended up using the macOS Mojave patcher to create one. Its formatted as macOS extended journaled but oooopsiees I didn't knew about Clover at the time. 

Now I am wondering if I can "squeeze" in Clover into the hence created bootable Mojave USB so I could save my 3 hours that went into it.

P.S Don't worry about my EFI partition cuz for some odd reason windows created it to be of 300MB lmao and I can follow with some tinkering and terminal shiz.

Have a look at my partition layout and my awesome Snipping Tool skillz. :D

macos partition.PNG

You cannot (to my knowledge at least) install macOS and Windows on the same drive.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

You cannot (to my knowledge at least) install macOS and Windows on the same drive.

Well your knowledge is incomplete then. You can on different partitions but same drive....

3 hours ago, Arsenious said:

Well your knowledge is incomplete then. You can on different partitions but same drive....

Well good luck because I don't see how the Windows boot loader and Clover can both survive on a single EFI partition.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

15 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Well good luck because I don't see how the Windows boot loader and Clover can both survive on a single EFI partition.

well thats how I saw on AIO forum. Their method was to copy the EFI files of the clover ISO onto your disk's EFI partition. I did that but welp no good. I have two partitions on the usb , first is having clover installed through clover configurator through high sierra VM, while the second partition has the Mojave installation files. I have already set up SMBIOS, and other setting including kexts etc. I just need to be able to boot to see if I got the setting right but damn by bios sees a pendrive with something to boot off of but never does. I dont wanna make the whole drive again it took 3 hours to ready that drive.