[CRASHES] Anthony and his disciples, I need your help.

Hello there !

[Talking about MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013- 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7- Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5]

First time here but few months watching LTT on YouTube, now, I really need your help.
First things first, what the problem ? My MacBook Pro, few months ago started to crash randomly,
like once a month. I thought at the time that it could be the battery, but even when plug-in, crashes happened.

Now the crashes happens extremely often : like every 5 minutes.
Because I am not an Anthony, I let my MBP on the "expert" hands of iStack (Official Apple at Orléans, France).
After 2 weeks of tests they said "Motherboard has a problem, needs to be replaced : 800 euros".
My wallet made me understand the truth : we cannot change it, so it is not the motherboard.
(Beside the fact that i am broke, I heard a lot of shitty things about iStack which made me question their diagnosis)

After a complete erased of my Apple intern SSD, I re-installed Mojave from scratch.

Those are the System logs I have just before the crashes happen :

Number 1 : https://pastebin.com/6k4byFRp
Number 2 : https://pastebin.com/wk1svJGP

I have tried Memory cleaner app, and fan controllers app but I don't think these will help anyway.

After few research I found someone with the same problem : https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7683355
But it was posted 3 years ago, I don't think I will be able to get information from him.

(And yeah btw, I already tried to reset the PRAM and the SMC).

Anthony-s I need your help !

If you need more informations, logs and stuff, do not hesitate. I am available.

PS : Do not forget that I am French, so avoid extreme complicate sentences. Would be appreciated. - And be nice with my English (even if you are welcome to correct me)

Love you.

It's probably a hardware issue but you probably don't need to replace the motherboard. Try a third party board repair shop.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

16 minutes ago, Sauron said:

It's probably a hardware issue but you probably don't need to replace the motherboard. Try a third party board repair shop.

Will be done. Meanwhile, I would like to know where the issue come from.

I suppose that we can run some test on software first ?

Just now, HisagiKaze said:

Will be done. Meanwhile, I would like to know where the issue come from.

I suppose that we can run some test on software first ?

You can check the last shutdown cause. That might give you some idea of where the issue might be but without opening the computer and manually probing motherboard signals it's hard to figure out exactly what went wrong.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

36 minutes ago, Sauron said:

You can check the last shutdown cause. That might give you some idea of where the issue might be but without opening the computer and manually probing motherboard signals it's hard to figure out exactly what went wrong.

Consolation 3 gives me :

2019-06-25 09:41:48.730722+0200  localhost DumpPanic[54]: found previous shutdown cause -128
2019-06-25 09:44:59.754519+0200  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleSMC) Previous shutdown cause: -128

Which means : -128 unknown, possibly battery is at the end of its life, but can also occur when the SMC initiates an automatic restart following a kernel panic.

EDIT: I just reset the SMC (again) ... let's see.