Best HyperX headset (audio quality, comfort, mic quality)

Go to solution Solved by Boinbo,
12 hours ago, Meenit said:

Hello guys!

Title says it all, what is the best HyperX headset in terms of these 3 categories: Audio quality, mic quality, and comfort. If there aren’t any that are the best in all 3, then I would prefer them being the best in at least mic quality and audio quality. 

Thanks!

Answering your question, the Hyperx cloud alpha. They are usually found cheaper than the cloud 2, and have better audio quality.

Hello guys!

Title says it all, what is the best HyperX headset in terms of these 3 categories: Audio quality, mic quality, and comfort. If there aren’t any that are the best in all 3, then I would prefer them being the best in at least mic quality and audio quality. 

Thanks!

Cloud 2s have a great microphone, they're super comfy and they sound okay 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

+1 on any of the clouds based on the takstar pro 80 but its a shame limiting youself to hyper x while hey maybe good you got other choices with brands like sennheiser ofthe well regarded newer brother of the clouds the cooler master mh 752 which sounds better and is more comfortable han the clouds as hey are based off of the takstar pro 82 rather than 80

7 hours ago, rice guru said:

+1 on any of the clouds based on the takstar pro 80 but its a shame limiting youself to hyper x while hey maybe good you got other choices with brands like sennheiser ofthe well regarded newer brother of the clouds the cooler master mh u2 which sounds better and is more comfortable han the clouds as hey are based off of the takstar pro 82 rather than 80

What other headsets are there that are great? I have a budget of 100-120 USD. 

9 hours ago, Slottr said:

Cloud 2s have a great microphone, they're super comfy and they sound okay 

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, Meenit said:

What other headsets are there that are great? I have a budget of 100-120 USD. 

Cooler master mh752. But the best headset for that budget is the Sennheiser PC37x on massdrop exactly $120 and free shipping in the US

37 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Cooler master mh752. But the best headset for that budget is the Sennheiser PC37x on massdrop exactly $120 and free shipping in the US

Thanks!

1 hour ago, rice guru said:

The PC37X is also available for $75 open box on eBay, which is a great deal. Definitely the best headset for the price.

12 hours ago, Meenit said:

Hello guys!

Thanks!

Answering your question, the Hyperx cloud alpha. They are usually found cheaper than the cloud 2, and have better audio quality.

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

On 6/25/2019 at 11:06 AM, Boinbo said:

Got it, thank you.