Again. HelpISuck

Okay so I bought a 4 pin to 8 pin adapter thing for my rx 570. It doesnt fit. And when i try to remove it from the adapter, it won't budge. Help, I suck. And how do I power my card?

IMG_20190625_102829.jpg

IMG_20190625_102808.jpg

8 pin EPS is for the CPU, it is not the same thing as 8 pin PCIe.

Plug that into your graphics card and you will fry it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

8 pin EPS is for the CPU, it is not the same thing as 8 pin PCIe.

Plug that into your graphics card and you will fry it.

Where do I find the PCIe one?

4 minutes ago, HelpISuck said:

Where do I find the PCIe one?

Well, you either have 6 or 6+2 pin PCIe cables coming out of your power supply, or you don't.

If you don't that means you need to buy a new power supply before you burn down your house trying to power a graphics card ith an underpowered chinese PSU.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

HAHAHAHH

Just now, Enderman said:

Well, you either have 6 or 6+2 pin PCIe cables coming out of your power supply, or you don't.

If you don't that means you need to buy a new power supply before you burn down your house trying to power a graphics card ith an underpowered chinese PSU.

HAHAHAHAH TRU TRU OKOK

6 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Um one last thing. I have an i5 7400 and an rx 570 what psu should i get?

It's all good. I'm buying a Corsair 550w one