I don't know how to explain this...

r2724r16
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

This has been reported before, but it only happens if you load the topic before it is locked then activate the editor afterwards, and it's not particularly easy to fix.

iPad Air 2 || iOS 12.3.1 || Chrome Version 75.0.3770.70

This is going to be hard to understand in words, and if it is, just watch the video.

So I had this thread opened up on my iPad: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1075709-why-i-hate-amd-graphics-cards/

I started using another application on my iPad (Safari) and when I came back to this thread (after opening Chrome), it displayed the message to show new replies. I clicked "show new replies (or something on those lines)" and the latest message was the one by wkdpaul, who said the thread was locked. But for some reason, I had the option to reply to the thread (even though it didn't actually allow me to post anything). And when I scrolled down, the whole thread was sort of "in" the reply.

EDIT: Same issue happens on PC (tab was opened up from before, I clicked "show new replies", I had the option to reply, and the whole thread was "in" the reply); here's a screenshot:

dfs.png.005df94ecead049a334caedcefa377e3.png

Here's a video that will hopefully clarify things:

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

This has been reported before, but it only happens if you load the topic before it is locked then activate the editor afterwards, and it's not particularly easy to fix.

HTTP/2 203

On 6/24/2019 at 2:15 PM, r2724r16 said:

iPad Air 2 || iOS 12.3.1 || Chrome Version 75.0.3770.70

This is going to be hard to understand in words, and if it is, just watch the video.

So I had this thread opened up on my iPad: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1075709-why-i-hate-amd-graphics-cards/

I started using another application on my iPad (Safari) and when I came back to this thread (after opening Chrome), it displayed the message to show new replies. I clicked "show new replies (or something on those lines)" and the latest message was the one by wkdpaul, who said the thread was locked. But for some reason, I had the option to reply to the thread (even though it didn't actually allow me to post anything). And when I scrolled down, the whole thread was sort of "in" the reply.

EDIT: Same issue happens on PC (tab was opened up from before, I clicked "show new replies", I had the option to reply, and the whole thread was "in" the reply); here's a screenshot:

dfs.png.005df94ecead049a334caedcefa377e3.png

Here's a video that will hopefully clarify things:

report it to https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/