cant access raid-0 SSD Drives after a fresh install of windows 10

EryX6

so the thing is, i have 2 SSD's in raid-0 and the windows 10 was installed on them, a couple of day's ago i bought an NVME m.2 drive(ADATA XPG SX8200) and decided to install windows on that drive and just use it instead of the raid-0 drives.

the new drive works great, the problem is i cant access the old drives to get my data out of them so i can transfer it to the new drive...

windows shows the drive as F:\ but with no space and when i click on it, it just throws me an error "The volume does not contain a recognizable file system" and that i need to format it...

BIOS also recognize the drives as present(tho unlike windows it show's 2 drives instead of 1) so i have no clue what to do next to access them as regular drives in raid-0...

i just need some files from them i don't mind formatting them after the transfer...

Please help me figure this out, Thanks.

Maybe try to reconfig them as raid 0 ssds.

IF it doesnt delete all your data

1 minute ago, Mephi00 said:

Maybe try to reconfig them as raid 0 ssds.

IF it doesnt delete all your data

what do you mean by "reconfig" them? get into EzRaid and do the process again? wont it format them in order to do that?

Just now, EryX6 said:

what do you mean by "reconfig" them? get into EzRaid and do the process again? wont it format them in order to do that?

Yep just do the same thing u did before to get raid 0. If it formats and theres no way to stop it I cant help you. Sorry ?

Just install the raid driver and they should appear fine. If not just use test disk to recover the partition 

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
(ノಠ益ಠ)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

19 hours ago, EryX6 said:

so the thing is, i have 2 SSD's in raid-0 and the windows 10 was installed on them, a couple of day's ago i bought an NVME m.2 drive(ADATA XPG SX8200) and decided to install windows on that drive and just use it instead of the raid-0 drives.

the new drive works great, the problem is i cant access the old drives to get my data out of them so i can transfer it to the new drive...

windows shows the drive as F:\ but with no space and when i click on it, it just throws me an error "The volume does not contain a recognizable file system" and that i need to format it...

BIOS also recognize the drives as present(tho unlike windows it show's 2 drives instead of 1) so i have no clue what to do next to access them as regular drives in raid-0...

i just need some files from them i don't mind formatting them after the transfer...

Please help me figure this out, Thanks.

If this is an intel system, you need the Intel RST driver installed if the BIOS is in "RAID" mode. If there's a separate RAID firmware, don't reconfigure it, because once you lose the RAID configuration you won't be able to recover it. More importantly, SSD's are basically unrecoverable if you erase them by accident.

10 hours ago, Kisai said:

If this is an intel system, you need the Intel RST driver installed if the BIOS is in "RAID" mode. If there's a separate RAID firmware, don't reconfigure it, because once you lose the RAID configuration you won't be able to recover it. More importantly, SSD's are basically unrecoverable if you erase them by accident.

Test disk may be able to recover the RAID. I’ve done so in the past with it after my volume went RAW.

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
(ノಠ益ಠ)╯︵ /(.□ . \)