No 4k feels

NeRLeY
Go to solution Solved by LyondellBasell,

I'm going to make a wild guess and say that the "4K" files you're using are not near the same quality as whatever demo loop they have running in the store.

If you want to make the most out of your TV, get a UHD Bluray player and some UHD Bluray discs. Watch those, then come back and tell us how you feel.

I have a LG 43" 4k TV (UK6300 I think), I've watched 4k files via USB and don't get the same 4k feel/looks I got when I bought it at the store. I figured it must be the kind of file I'm playing (.mkv .mp4, etc.) or the bit something I keep seeing, I have no idea. Any ideas what kind of file is best to play to get that 4k feels?

5 minutes ago, pizapower said:

The UK6300 is a fake 4K TV.

How's that? 

I'm guessing some of that feel came from over saturation of the colours and perfect lighting. This is often refered to as "Best buy tv syndrome".

It also depends on how far away from the screen you are. 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

I'm going to make a wild guess and say that the "4K" files you're using are not near the same quality as whatever demo loop they have running in the store.

If you want to make the most out of your TV, get a UHD Bluray player and some UHD Bluray discs. Watch those, then come back and tell us how you feel.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, LyondellBasell said:

Yeah I think I'll do that.