Cooling for Corsair spec omega

I am looking at getting the Corsair spec omega and was wondering what extra things I would need for cooling (extra fans etc). This is my first build and I am very confident in every aspect except for what cooling system/ fans to get. I am looking more at fans and not a water cooling system but any feedback would be very helpful. 

I had the Spec Alpha for a long time, which was basically this case with no tempered glass. Cooling was fine, but this one puts a slate of tempered glass over your main front intake, apparently leaving only a small notch at the bottom. If I were building in this, I'd probably max out the fans in front with good static pressure and put a dust filter over the rear fan so it can be used as an intake. The top fans would be my exhaust. Not ideal, but in this modern world of "PUT GLASS ON ALL THE THINGS! AIRFLOW IS FOR N00BS!", you sometimes have to get creative.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

@aisle9 - Spec Alpha and Spec Omega are very different chassis designs and layouts even though the front fascia looks similar.  Spec Omega has much more expansive support for coolers.

@coltonboiz - Are you planning to purchase the RGB or non-RGB version of Spec Omega?  Different fans come pre-installed in either model, so depending which you go with, I can provide you with some feedback and what to expect.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/