RTX Super leaks

FsyNorth

So what do You think about the recent SUPER leaks? Do you think they are correct? What do You think about the pricepoints?

already posts about this but i wasnt interested in the 20 series and not interested in the super either. they dropped the ball after the 9 series

Even putting aside the rumour, list price is at best a general indication. Eventual street price is what matters. I'm still looking for something to get better than my 1080Ti so it will be interesting to see where it ends up.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 hour ago, UrbanFreestyle said:

already posts about this but i wasnt interested in the 20 series and not interested in the super either. they dropped the ball after the 9 series

I hate to disagree with you but the uplift in performance and power efficiency in the 10 series was immense

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

I think the performance and efficiency was an improvement but the pricing structure went to heck.

1 hour ago, UrbanFreestyle said:

I think the performance and efficiency was an improvement but the pricing structure went to heck.

Hmm I thought the pricing was very similar for the 9 series to the 10 series.. its just the current gen they went crazy on :(

18 hours ago, Inversion said:

I hate to disagree with you but the uplift in performance and power efficiency in the 10 series was immense

All of the 10 series matched last ten in sli at half the power lol 

dont no what he was on about 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

2 hours ago, caldrin said:

Hmm I thought the pricing was very similar for the 9 series to the 10 series.. its just the current gen they went crazy on

19 minutes ago, Ebony Falcon said:

All of the 10 series matched last ten in sli at half the power lol 

dont no what he was on about 

Also, someone who bought a 1080ti when it premiered basically won the lottery, having the top performing GPU for about 2 years and now STILL the basic equivalent of a 2080 (sans RTX). Not to mentioned it managed to obsolete one version of Pascal's Titan. 

Honestly, 1080ti might be NVIDIA's finest achievement when it comes to how much it gave people for how long.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

1 minute ago, Lathlaer said:

Also, someone who bought a 1080ti when it premiered basically won the lottery, having the top performing GPU for about 2 years and now STILL the basic equivalent of a 2080 (sans RTX). Not to mentioned it managed to obsolete one version of Pascal's Titan. 

Honestly, 1080ti might be NVIDIA's finest achievement when it comes to how much it gave people for how long.

And at launch weren’t they 650 ?! 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper