Do you have any quirks?

Geekazoid

As the title asks.

I do and mine is that I prefer numbers to be even except the number 5, that's exempt. For example, if something was on sale for $299 I would really want it to say $300. Or if I see a number that is say 73 I would want it to be 75. Don't know why I do this but I just do. Also the volume number on my PC or the TV has to be even (or 5), like if I saw that the TV volume was on 19 I would have to put it to 20 (or 25). Odd I know, but that's me for ya. :D

How about you guys, what are yours?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I'm germaphobic

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Haha I do the same for prices too

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I'm Claustrophobic and yes, I too change the numbers in round numbers. (ex, If I have a router with 5 ports and 3 are being used, I would put 1 more to make it 4 even if I will not use the computer :D)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I wouldn't call it OCD but I like things to have an order, for example if there are 3 things on the left then 3 things should be on the right.

Alright maybe it is OCD.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Haha I do the same for prices too

Haha. Good to see I'm not the only one. :)

I even can't stand if I post on here at odd times like 3:13pm or the worst that really gets me is the 59s like 3:59pm. I just think "you were suppose to be 4:00pm, "sigh" so annoying". It's quite. Annoying really. I wish It wasn't an problem.

I wouldn't call it OCD but I like things to have an order, for example if there are 3 things on the left then 3 things should be on the right.

Alright maybe it is OCD.

That's pretty OCD. lol 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

I'm OCD about people using ocd as a slang word :D around here at least, it's thrown around in terms of the word, preference, or quirk. OCD is a serious thing dontchya know? I do prefer things to be symmetrical though. 

Just OCD. cant give examples because pretty much everything is applicable.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

I'm OCD about people using ocd as a slang word :D around here at least, it's thrown around in terms of the word, preference, or quirk. OCD is a serious thing dontchya know? I do prefer things to be symmetrical though. 

I agree 100%.

People seem to use 'OCD' instead of the actual word they're looking for. It downplays the severity of the issue and when I meet someone that does that I can't help but think to myself that they don't quite have full control over the English language.  :unsure:

Peculiar/picky/prefer/orderly/pleasing =/= OCD. Stop devaluing it.

Error: 410

Fixed. Happy? :D

i have this massive OCD where if i flick the switch of the lights, but the switch doesn't go full flat on the other side... omg i must not leave it alone to balance itself!!!

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

All lights must be off during the day, unless it is extremely dark during times when the sun should be out. If lights are on during the day while it's sunny outside, I kid you not, within a few minutes of the light being on, I get a headache.

When putting on a new roll of toilet paper, the tear off part must go over, not under. (Fun fact: I picked up this habit from an episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.)

COMIC SANS

Same as you with the number thing :) I cant have ANY dust in my pc (I clean it every 3-7 days) and I wash my hands a lot. Things have to be at 90° angles or parallel to eachother and neat and tidy. I also like the dark but if a light is on they must all be on. And toilet paper must be cut perfectly along the dotted line.

The icons on my desktop have to match the background...or not exist and also, all steam games (even beta's) must be installed, don't know why, they just do.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Same as you with the number thing :) I cant have ANY dust in my pc (I clean it every 3-7 days) and I wash my hands a lot. Things have to be at 90° angles or parallel to eachother and neat and tidy. I also like the dark but if a light is on they must all be on. And toilet paper must be cut perfectly along the dotted line.

Wow, and I thought I had a problem. :D:P

Another quirk I got is that I'm a good laugher. I laugh at almost anything, even if I don't want to. I can't help it.

Does being a extreme procrastinator count ?

And I can have a very messy room but my desk can in no way be cluttered

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Does being a extreme procrastinator count ?

And I can have a very messy room but my desk can in no way be cluttered

Well procrastination isn't really a quirk, it's just laziness. So...no, sorry.