Looking for a Good Android phone under $200?

Been shopping around for a new Android as my current one(lg phoenix 3) is starting to really let me down (not ready to buy anything yet tho.). I need something with good preformance, a good camera(something that can do ok in lowlight), and a screen bigger than 5in. The camera is the most important thing followed by preformance.

Preferably I'd like to stay around $150-170 but I'd grudgingly go up to around 200 (or slightly higher) if need be. Also a headphone jack is mandatory for me.

Idk if it's possible to find what I'm looking for but any help is appreciated!

I suggest a Note 4. You can replace the battery because the back is removable. The Note 4 was an amazing phone can be found for just over 100 bucks. It's got a great camera. I used a backup battery with charging case to keep my phone topped off all day. The software might be a bit dated, but samsung features are always ahead of the curve. I can't think of anything you'd wanna do (outside playing the most high end 3D games) that note 4 couldn't handle. Plus the S-Pen is very useful, esspecially if you like drawing. The only downside is the fact it has an AMOLED screen which might be burned in. If you're willing it probably isn't too hard to replace because it's one of the last non glass on glass flagship phones. 

I recommend a Xiaomi Pocophone F1. You might also be able to find a used OnePlus 6 for about $200 or less.

Buying used androids is hit or miss. I'd suggest a Honor (Huawei sub-brand) but alas, they're banned in the US. Samsung do the Galaxy A range, which is in your budget range, or the cheaper Galaxy J. Nokia also do phones in that range, Motorola g and e phones also fit the bill. Sony have their L range too. If you do decide to pick a used handset, make sure it's either a Pixel or part of the android one program, so it gets guaranteed updates for longer