Bluetooth problems

Hey so i bought the Sennheiser PXC 550 and i can connect it to my phone, no probs. For my lap top i needed the Sennheiser HeadSetup Pro Software works like a charm, no probs. But for Gods sake i cant conect it to my Custum Desktop PC. I Have bought a Dongle just to be sure (TP-Link UB400 Interface Card/ Adapter Bluetooth) and pluged it in, my PC was able to find it but there was a driver error, i surefed a bit and found out that i have to uninstal it and download the original Drivers (CSR Harmony wireless software stack). Done that, problem solved, my PC recognizes it. But my headphones wont find it, just like my phone wont, so im at a point that i know that i know that its probably something in the PC's settings. Because i know that my PC has bluetooth even with out a dongle, but i was just desperate and wanted at least give it a try. Can you guys please help me witht his. I would really appreciate it :)  In the device magager (sry for the german) you can see that it is there with no issues after the driver update.

EDIT: I even tryed with my JBL Speakers and it wont work. My PC wont recognize it.

image.png.1d71e50ba9e12da49bbcc591cb00c239.pngimage.png.d29b51819c4ef1eb237bd8de0105b48a.png