Who's Going To See The Lego Movie

Snapy1

Please note that if your going to say "thats for kids" please dont even, just go. 

What are you most excited about of the movie?

Lego movie? Be right back.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

No, I'd rather sit in my comfortable furniture and eat whatever I want when I watch movies, I don't like those stupid flippy seats and I want to eat more than just popcorn liqiourish(sorry for spelling LOL) and m&ms

Me

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Holy sht this is the movie of 2014.....and Transformers 4 Age of Extinction.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

Holy sht this is the movie of 2014.....and Transformers 4 Age of Extinction.

Woah woah woah WHAT!  theirs another transformers movie coming out, ill be right back :D

Alright I'm looking forward to this.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Woah woah woah WHAT!  theirs another transformers movie coming out, ill be right back :D

I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic but dude WTF -_- In the name of Primus I'll stop you or die trying -_-'

JK but seriously the DINO bots are back finally.

Please note that if your going to say "thats for kids" please dont even, just go. 

What are you most excited about of the movie?

If you live in the UK I'll pay for your ticket. That is if someone is willing to accompany me :D

I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic but dude WTF -_- In the name of Primus I'll stop you or die trying -_-'

JK but seriously the DINO bots are back finally.

Crying-Happy-Tears-Meme-Reaction-Gif.gif

hmm I wonder did they make the lego movie frame by frame with legos, and just insert the mouth animations with after effects. 

Crying-Happy-Tears-Meme-Reaction-Gif.gif

erm...wait....Am i That wise man...I'm only 17..no wise man beard like my ancestor since I'm chinese Confucius

confucius.jpg

If you live in the UK I'll pay for your ticket. That is if someone is willing to accompany me :D

Nah sorry I live in the US, yeah same with me, I dont really want to go see it by myself either, but if you pay for my plane ticket and movie ticket I will accompany you lol. 

Hmmm free ticket...

Actually the film looks kinda funny, and looks better than some of the films that have been coming out.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Nah sorry I live in the US, yeah same with me, I dont really want to go see it by myself either, but if you pay for my plane ticket and movie ticket I will accompany you lol. 

If he pays for the plane, the least you could do is buy the tickets to see the film.  :D

Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

erm...I guess I'll pay for a plane ticket when the sequel comes out (O_o) (u_U)

Hmmm free ticket...

Actually the film looks kinda funny, and looks better than some of the films that have been coming out.

Dude have you seen this stop motion commedy/ so hilarious @Snapy1

Dude have you seen this stop motion commedy/ so hilarious @Snapy1

eh, not that funny, i guess that americans just dont really get british humor that much, unless its NerdCubed.

eh, not that funny, i guess that americans just dont really get british humor that much, unless its NerdCubed.

cry%20chibi.jpg

It's...not funny....*Sob*

Dude have you seen this stop motion commedy/ so hilarious

haha, thats funny. Bookmarked it, Thanks. :D

Addon Customs -

cry%20chibi.jpg

It's...not funny....*Sob*

This is american humor :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIYXxPvAUN8

This is classic american humor

:D

This is american humor :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIYXxPvAUN8

This is classic american humor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hX28XIIhSQ

:D

Holly mary...I remember this guy I wanted to go to see his show but my parents refused me to :(

I kill you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0vZnwtvgLw&hd=1

Holly mary...I remember this guy I wanted to go to see his show but my parents refused me to :(

I kill you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0vZnwtvgLw&hd=1

I saw him in show once, at the Bloomsburg Fair, in PA. It was a experience I'll tell you :D 

I work at a theater so I'll probably be doing the paid screening for it. Getting paid to watch a movie. Yup