Port Forwarding not working

Hello Guys,

As stated in the title then i'm having trouble with port forwards.
I have setup the rule in my router and my router company support cleared that the port forward was setup correctly.
My Default Gateway Ip is 192.168.2.1 and the pc i'm trying to port forward to is 192.168.2.10.

Picture 1: is my port forward rule.
1800530568_Portforward.PNG.1aec70a0d7def72f383a5d1a2e065628.PNG

Picture 2: is my Unifi Security Gateway.
USG.PNG.e421efd03d231f7196a647363626e52f.PNG

Picture 3: is the pc with the IP 192.168.2.10 as seen on both the Unifi Router and with ipconfig.
1411036433_PcClient.PNG.0bba951b338459617272283ad1abd371.PNG

I used Putty to try to track traffic on port 7777 on both the LAN side and the WAN side.
Picture 4: Putty LAN side.
Lan.PNG.726927e37cbd47a134f6304a0dcbedee.PNG

Picture 5: Putty WAN side (I crossed off my public ip)
386404151_WANPutty.PNG.abcff6d3cea9e60cd2ac07ea83552c99.PNG

Picture 6: Windows Firewall inbound rule.
Firewall.PNG.b73ca1a3e0c2771d7b69f051a49a2788.PNG

I have looked online and i can't find anything about it and i'm honestly clueless about what i need to do to open my port :/
I'm writting here in hope that someone smarter than me (maybe about 99% of everyone) can tell me what im doing wrong xd

Picture 7: a port checker saying the port is being filtered, if i turn windows firewall off then the goes from filtered to closed if that helps.

290564865_Portchecker.PNG.8bec549ad2bd46d386a938dc085beda2.PNG

I really hope someone can help me, and even if you just have a suggestion to what i can try or need some more information please write.

Have a great day.
-Andreas Soegaard.

Might seem simple but before I spent hours troubleshooting a similar issue and all I had to do was restart my router and then the port forward started working. Did you reboot the router after applying the port forwards?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

8 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Might seem simple but before I spent hours troubleshooting a similar issue and all I had to do was restart my router and then the port forward started working. Did you reboot the router after applying the port forwards?

I couldn't remember if i had done it so i just did it and it didn't work, port still shows up as being filtered.

By any chance (just to check this off of the list) is anything listening on that port?

Also, check the Enable Logging box and check the logs after running a port test with something listening on those ports

11 hours ago, mtz_federico said:

By any chance (just to check this off of the list) is anything listening on that port?

Also, check the Enable Logging box and check the logs after running a port test with something listening on those ports

Hello mtz_federico,
I'm sorry i know almost nothing about port forwarding so i'm not sure what you mean with listening. also i enabled logging.

6 hours ago, ghostythehost said:

Hello mtz_federico,
I'm sorry i know almost nothing about port forwarding so i'm not sure what you mean with listening. also i enabled logging.

It means that there is an app/server doing something in that port.

What are you going to use those ports for?

in macos or in linux (I dont know if in windows) you can run the next command on terminal and your computer will be listening on that port

nc -lv PORT

EDIT: in windows is nc -l -p PORT

1 minute ago, mtz_federico said:

It means that there is an app/server doing something in that port.

What are you going to use those ports for?

Oh okay, im trying to port forward for alot of stuff but for example the 7777 is for the game Satisfactory. Nothing is listening on the port if i understand it correct.

1 minute ago, ghostythehost said:

Oh okay, im trying to port forward for alot of stuff but for example the 7777 is for the game Satisfactory. Nothing is listening on the port if i understand it correct.

Are you trying to host a satisfactory server or are you just port forwarding to play the game?

if you are port forwarding just to play the game then you don't have to port forward

Just now, mtz_federico said:

Are you trying to host a satisfactory server or are you just port forwarding to play the game?

if you are port forwarding just to play the game then you don't have to port forward

It's to host a game since in that specific game you cant host a lobby for others if your nat type is closed.
I tried the command and i think it's only linux

Just now, ghostythehost said:

It's to host a game since in that specific game you cant host a lobby for others if your nat type is closed.

Ok, try hosting a lobby if you are port forwarding the correct ports then it should work and while its running you can run a port check

2 minutes ago, ghostythehost said:

btw the command for windows should be:

nc -l -p PORT

1 minute ago, mtz_federico said:

nc -l -p PORT

it says it is not recognized as an internal or external command also tried with only nc

3 minutes ago, mtz_federico said:

nc -l -p PORT

Dude you are actually a god, it is working and yes i actually needed to start the game to see it. Sorry for wasting your time and thanks so much dude.

1 minute ago, ghostythehost said:

it says it is not recognized as an internal or external command also tried with only nc

ok, try hosting a lobby

Just now, mtz_federico said:

ok, try hosting a lobby

So i hosted a lobby and when i do the port test it says the port 7777 is now open, but my nat type is still bad for some reason, i think that is because the game is still early access but now i can do other stuff with windows server aswell now that i know the ports are open.