MSI B450M Pro-M2 V2 Wifi/144hz

Go to solution Solved by star_pilot475,
4 minutes ago, FsyNorth said:

So the mobo looks solid. What about the wifi? Can i add a wifi-adapter in there? What about 144hz monitors? I don’t wanna embarass myself, but does the DP plug in like this: GPU->Monitor or Motherboard->monitor? The motherboard appears to support HDMI which i heard doesn’t support 144hz. I am in big confusion.

You can plug a pcie WiFi adapter into that motherboard. Then plug a GPU in, plug a DP cable into the GPU and run that cable to the monitor.

So the mobo looks solid. What about the wifi? Can i add a wifi-adapter in there? What about 144hz monitors? I don’t wanna embarass myself, but does the DP plug in like this: GPU->Monitor or Motherboard->monitor? The motherboard appears to support HDMI which i heard doesn’t support 144hz. I am in big confusion.

4 minutes ago, FsyNorth said:

You can plug a pcie WiFi adapter into that motherboard. Then plug a GPU in, plug a DP cable into the GPU and run that cable to the monitor.

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin