Problem with GTX 1650 drivers

Hello, I just recently bought a gtx 1650 and installed it in my pc everything was working fine, until I installed drivers then the screen instead of the normal flickering it blacked out. so after waiting a long time I reset my pc and I am still able to access bios and see things in safe mode.

I did all the normal steps such as disabling onboard gpu and making the peg the default or updating bios to the latest version. nothing seems to work. I went through Microsoft support, NVIDIA support, and Zotac support; after doing so they all lead to one conclusion that my card was broken so, I sent the card back and got a new one. However the problem persists I got a new power supply and I followed all of the system requirements and nothing has worked can someone please help me?

Have you uninstalled old drivers using DDU?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

9 minutes ago, Zidous said:

Hello, I just recently bought a gtx 1650 and installed it in my pc everything was working fine, until I installed drivers then the screen instead of the normal flickering it blacked out. so after waiting a long time I reset my pc and I am still able to access bios and see things in safe mode.

I did all the normal steps such as disabling onboard gpu and making the peg the default or updating bios to the latest version. nothing seems to work. I went through Microsoft support, NVIDIA support, and Zotac support; after doing so they all lead to one conclusion that my card was broken so, I sent the card back and got a new one. However the problem persists I got a new power supply and I followed all of the system requirements and nothing has worked can someone please help me?

You can revert the changes to the system and it might boot up. Remove the 1650 and see if it boots ok. Then use ddu like he said. 

5 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

6 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Yes I have I ran DDU doing all of the options I did NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel.

1 minute ago, Zidous said:

Yes I have I ran DDU doing all of the options I did NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel.

also this doesn't help because yeah I do get into the desktop on a normal boot but I cant do anything productive without drivers

How exactly did you install the drivers?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

How exactly did you install the drivers?

I downloaded the latest drivers after doing DDU then I did a custom install and did clean install then about 1/6 of the way into the install it blacks out

5 minutes ago, Zidous said:

I downloaded the latest drivers after doing DDU then I did a custom install and did clean install then about 1/6 of the way into the install it blacks out

Try installing geforce experience and then letting it install the drivers.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

6 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Try installing geforce experience and then letting it install the drivers.

I have, it doesn't seem to work either.

Edited by Zidous

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I just bought gtx1650 for my mom and after installing driver 430 or 431 on Windows 10 x64 and later on Windows 7 x64 I have black screen. I see Windows logo and it goes black. I can boot in safe mode to uninstall Nvidia than it can boot normally using windows driver. I still can return the card if there is no fix.