Is there an easy way to do color correction in Adobe Premiere Pro CC? Just some sort of preset that just works?

Is there an easy way to do color correction in Adobe Premiere Pro CC? Just some sort of preset that just works? I don't want to spend a ton of time on it.

Web Developer, Gamer, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber, Tech Enthusiast

SNOW: i7-8700K CPU | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Founder's Edition | Asus - ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard | G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 512GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung 850 EVO 512GB SSD | Western Digital - Red Pro 8TB Hard Drive | NZXT - Phantom 530 (White) ATX Full Tower Case | Corsair - RMx 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply | Corsair - H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

THORi7-4790K CPU | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) | Rosewill Case THOR V2 | Corsair HXi Series HX850i Modular Power Supply | ASRock ATX LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97 EXTREME6 | Samsung 950 PRO Series 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Western Digital WD Blue 1TB Hard Drive | Elgato HD60 Pro Internal Capture Card

Audio:  Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone | RODE PSA1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm | Yamaha AG06 Mixer | Microphone Shock Mount with Pop Filter | Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones | Logitech G430 Headset

Accessories / Misc.:  ViewHD Prosumer Ultra HD HDMI Splitter | CORSAIR K95 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Razer DeathStalker Keyboard | Corsair KATAR Gaming Mouse | Amazon Basics Mouse | Logitech C922 Webcam | Amazon Basics 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub x2 | Tripp Lite Isobar 8 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip x2

On 6/18/2019 at 10:23 AM, TheGwardian said:

Is there an easy way to do color correction in Adobe Premiere Pro CC? Just some sort of preset that just works? I don't want to spend a ton of time on it.

No, because, as the name implies, color correction is a CORRECTION to the flaws of each individual clip.

While there ARE a ton of "presets" out there, none of them are perfect for your specific clips.

So you have the option to either flick through a bunch of presets until you land on the least objectionable one, OR make the adjustments that your clip needs. 

My suggestion, if you want to minimise the amount of time spent doing color work in post, is to make sure you're nailing your exposures on set, and  carefully watch the color cast on skin tones.