What Korean monitor to get for $300

HakunaMatata

The QNIX QX2710. It's a little over $300 though.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

The QNIX QX2710. It's a little over $300 though.

Does anyone have this. Do any korean moniters come with dead pixel guarantee

Does anyone have this. Do any korean moniters come with dead pixel guarantee

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

there're also the yamakasi catleap ips monitors but it seems the qnix pls ones are the most popular at the moment.  so the qnix pls ones are the best.

To clarify; the QNIX and X-star's both use the same pls panel (pretty much IPS.) You won't notice a difference between any of them, they have different stands but neither can articulate. Buy the one thats the cheapest w/best shipping option. I got x-star glossy for around 340 shipped.

Frenando II/Grease Lightning and His Perpherials

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | MSI Z77A-G45 | Gigabyte 7950 WF3 Crossfire | G.Skill Sniper 2x4GB 2133Mhz  | CM HAF 922 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | 120GB Kingston HyperX | Corsair TX750 | X-Star DP2710 + 34UM95 | CM Hyper 212 EVO + LOTS 'O FANS | CM Storm QuickFire Pro | Logitech G502| Fiio E17 | Sennhieser HD 600 and CX 985

I owned the Qnix 2710 and I have to say I didn't notice any dead pixels since the pixels are so small in WQHD. The backlight bleeding is what occurs to 80% of the buyers but only can be seen such as on a black loading screen.

Overall I'm really satisfied as you will too with the picture quality and especially colour. All I can say is this is like the Apple thunderbolt display but 1/3 of the price.