How do I unblock a site from my school wifi?

dorther

My school wifi has blocked one of my games, and I wish to unblock the game’s address (gamea.clashofclans.com) is that possible to do from my phone (IOS)?

thanks

Yeah no, circumventing school or work restrictions is not allowed on this forum.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You should use a VPN. A free one I personally use is Windscribe which starts with 2GB's but if you give it your email (It won't spam you) you get 10GB's

I wonder why they would do such thing. Or not. Pay for your own mobile data and be happy that they don't ban phones because of people like you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

- Thread Locked -

We can't assist you in bypassing filters on your school network. If you require access to a site as part of your school work you will need to talk to your teachers.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450