Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dorther

How do I unblock a site from my school wifi?

Posted · Original PosterOP

My school wifi has blocked one of my games, and I wish to unblock the game’s address (gamea.clashofclans.com) is that possible to do from my phone (IOS)?

thanks

Yeah no, circumventing school or work restrictions is not allowed on this forum.

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You should use a VPN. A free one I personally use is Windscribe which starts with 2GB's but if you give it your email (It won't spam you) you get 10GB's

I wonder why they would do such thing. Or not. Pay for your own mobile data and be happy that they don't ban phones because of people like you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

- Thread Locked -

We can't assist you in bypassing filters on your school network. If you require access to a site as part of your school work you will need to talk to your teachers.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450