Help ASAP

Don't know if it is the right section to post it. Anyways, it has been some months, each time I start my pc it shows bios has been reset. Every single time. Does anyone know any solution? 

IMG_20190618_074916.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hasan said:

Don't know if it is the right section to post it. Anyways, it has been some months, each time I start my pc it shows bios has been reset. Every single time. Does anyone know any solution? 

On your motherboard you'll find a coin cell battery (the CMOS battery). That battery is likely either disconnected or dead. You can fix this by replacing the battery and making sure it has a solid connection.

Usually they're a CR2032 battery. You can get them for a dollar or two.

It's also possible that your motherboard has two jumper posts for resetting your motherboard's BIOS, the jumper could be on those posts, or something else could be shorting them causing your BIOS to reset. I haven't seen these on more modern hardware though.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

battery on mobo ran out

you could:

replace it /

not let pc shut down... just let it sleep 

How old is your motherboard?  Perhaps replacing the CMOS battery will fix it.  Or maybe something is hitting the CMOS jumper in the case?

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Replace the battery on your motherboard and stop unplugging your computer from the wall (or using the power switch in the back of your power supply).

Computers are designed so that even when they're turned off, the power supply give a bit of energy to the motherboard

Among other things, that energy is also used to keep the settings preserved... so the battery is not used when electricity is available from the power supply.