Download Music

Hi ut one!

I wanna download music but i dont know which site or program to use, what do you advice?

Thx for your replies!

Spotify? ITunes? Google Play? Amazon Music?

I personally use Spotify.

Or did you mean something like free music with torrents and such? If so...

Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

• Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
  • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.
  • Redistribution of copyrighted software, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If it's something copyrighted, we can't really tell you.

A girl who loves to love.

Spotify premium allows you to download music and save playlists so they're available offline.

Otherwise Google Play or iTunes (or whatever Apple is replacing it with) lets you buy music.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

spotify actually doesnt really allow to download i dont have premium

and ı wanna download on my pc so google play isnt an option

1 minute ago, FULLTECHNOWICTORIAN said:

spotify actually doesnt really allow to download i dont have premium

and ı wanna download on my pc so google play isnt an option

So I assume you're looking for a free way to download whatever music you want?

If that's the case, we can't help you here as discussion of piracy isn't allowed. (Except for a few exceptions like Hackintosh (if you even consider that piracy) and news about piracy.)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

13 minutes ago, FULLTECHNOWICTORIAN said:

ı mean is it piracy to download music from youtube?

To my knowledge, yes, it is piracy (and is illegal). It also violates YouTube's terms of service.

14 minutes ago, FULLTECHNOWICTORIAN said:

Technically yes.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

41 minutes ago, FULLTECHNOWICTORIAN said:

Probably, and a VCR used improperly is piracy too. I'm gonna flit with the line here.

How to not download music, but rather search for 'Specific content on Google'

1.) Blogspot (www.blogspot.com) is a free domain service provider.

2.) Google is a very powerful web crawler when used properly.

3.) You can use Google search 'commands' to find almost anything. info

Suppose I wanted to find cake recipe on a blogspot domain, I would do this image.png.48e72bbccf2ce9178b07335f58b8b881.png

Suppose I wanted to find a rare radio manual

image.png.ac186e0f8c9cd1dcb502f87fe70cb133.png

Do you see the big picture yet?

Edit: not sure if '+' is supported anymore *sad*, try 'AND' image.png.05835a4910f5d0176ae967b8c1788b0c.png

Edit: Wow, this post is not my best work *goes to find coffee*

At this moment only services which allow you to buy music as semi-drm-free mp3s are iTunes (can't be played without Apple auth), Amazon (I don't know what they use) and Google Play Store (can be downloaded from the website on PC, but only 2 times without Chrome app).

Steam, Humble Bundle and GOG sell game soundtracks. You can also buy mp3s from Bandcamp. Or download free from SoundCloud if composer has so allowed. There are also drm free music libraries and other sources of mainly indie music (or pre-1900 classical).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv