Build for bedroom television entertainment, home office for work and school, and gaming pc for small apartment bedroom

Go to solution Solved by Slottr,

-Moved to New Builds and Planning-

Can you use PCPartPicker.com? It makes the entire list much easier to look at. Though from a quick glance, this is very unbalanced. Can you give us some context on what you're using this for?

Does it have a cD drive for DVDs and blu ray? And also why is the GPU the most expensive isnt the i9 processor the best up to date one? 

Just now, RobFRaschke said:

I need a CD DVD blu ray disk drive also and why is the gpu so expensive also I thought the i9 processer was the best up to date one

54 minutes ago, Justinm178 said:

I've never built a pc before and I have a small apartment so this is my build that I'm saving up for for my bedroom to school and work online while gaming and also watching television  with the same monitor/television 4k. I think this is the best up to date build for the smallest price without co.pe saying quality, opinions as I am an amateur?

Screenshot_20190617-185936_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20190617-185947_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20190617-185953_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20190617-185959_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20190617-190006_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20190617-190011_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20190617-190017_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20190617-190022_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20190617-190028_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Very weird way to show your specs. I would reccomend going with a Ryzen 7 2700, it doesnt have as good single and multi core performance meaning that it will fall off a few fps while gaming but however it is cheaper. If you want the same gaming performance for a cheaper price, I would wait until Ryzen 3 in July.

Otherwise I would go with a for a better and more reliable power supply.

You can buy all of these parts on amazon together or on a few different sites for $100-200 cheaper

idk tbh

4 minutes ago, Justinm178 said:

I need a CD DVD blu ray disk drive also and why is the gpu so expensive also I thought the i9 processer was the best up to date one

Ok, there are tons of disk drive options, and the GPU is expensive because it's really good.

18 hours ago, Justinm178 said:

Does it have a cD drive for DVDs and blu ray? And also why is the GPU the most expensive isnt the i9 processor the best up to date one? 

Just get one of these for CD drive

If you want it to play blu-ray you're better off buying a seperate blu-ray player for the TV. Not only do you need to buy a more expensive disc drive but you also may need to pay for specific software that can actually play blu-ray on your PC which can run you another $60 dollars, not to mention getting a different case that can actually house an internal drive.

Also the GPU is more expensive because top of the line GPUs are more expensive than top of the line CPUs. You're games and your VR equipment, for the most part, is going to rely heavily on your GPU more than your CPU.

And best up-to-date doesn't mean anything, what you need depends on your use case.